nu brown didn’t put the ball down

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone please from the club needs to call this out, it didn't cost us the game but could have easily if we were close.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Commentators glossed over it which I could not believe. It was no try all the way!!!!

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good.

Manly got robbed in the second game too.

The call that got me was the penalty against Schoupp at 18-16. We had all the momentum and he got penalised for holding down the player on the first tackle after a Burton kick. It was such a dud call. There is no way he held him down and even if he did it benefited them because half their team was still getting back on side. Total momentum changer.
Someone mentioned it was patolo that got penalised for the flop? I coild be wrong tho

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still the defence was so shit close to the line. Potter called defenders out.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** did literally nothing for us but against us went hard ey

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it was patolo that got penalised for the flop? I coild be wrong tho
Yes Patolo flopped, pretty obvious but they only feel like calling it once a game

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He always going to the bin for that. I wouldn’t have been shocked if they sent him off tbh. NRL loves to appease the mums.
Not really he landed on his side, there was no arms between the legs or driving him. Was a weak binning. Penalty would have done. May not have changed the result, but yeh...

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good.

The call that got me was the penalty against Schoupp at 18-16. We had all the momentum and he got penalised for holding down the player on the first tackle after a Burton kick. It was such a dud call. There is no way he held him down and even if he did it benefited them because half their team was still getting back on side. Total momentum changer.
Absolutely, That was definitely the game changer, you'd think that after all the penalties against us the bastard would cut us a bit of slack no he was dead set intent on the tigers winning 13+ that call was so blatant, I could not even work out what that penalty was for, the same as when Kiraz jumped and contested the bomb and got penalized and put on report.
I don't care what anybody on here thinks, I have watched enough Bulldog games & I will say it, "Either the ref's are corrupt or the NRL has a vendetta against us or both "

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely, That was definitely the game changer, you'd think that after all the penalties against us the bastard would cut us a bit of slack no he was dead set intent on the tigers winning 13+ that call was so blatant, I could not even work out what that penalty was for, the same as when Kiraz jumped and contested the bomb and got penalized and put on report.
I don't care what anybody on here thinks, I have watched enough Bulldog games & I will say it, "Either the ref's are corrupt or the NRL has a vendetta against us or both "
They are corrupt and also have a vendetta... they deadset go against their own rules.. its not human error.. human error is every now and then but its happening every week

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the fuck did they only view it once and say try ahahaahaha
The on field referee believed he saw the ball go on the ground live. As such it’s his choice to review the decision. He didn’t even look at the replay. So no bunker referral was asked for.

The bunker needs the onfield ref to ask them to look at it. He had no intention of getting it checked.

There is no way that ball was grounded

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been saying this for years. We can by player x, y and z or coach x, y and z but they will achieve sweet f/a with the way we are treated in games by the refs. This shit has gone on way too long. While Barrett and Pay weren't the best of coaches, they would have had better win/loss ratios if the refs weren't complete bastards to us. Literally it's 13 vs 14 (15 if you count the bunker) every week. Look people here can say 'don't blame the refs' but with the amount of coaches and players we have been through, the common denominator is the way the refs treat us. If this isn't addressed, then our rebuild will be all for nothing.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The on field referee believed he saw the ball go on the ground live. As such it’s his choice to review the decision. He didn’t even look at the replay. So no bunker referral was asked for.

The bunker needs the onfield ref to ask them to look at it. He had no intention of getting it checked.

The ref must have had money on the tigers. Once again the bias is on show and people are just ignoring it. Wake up!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very good.

That sort of tackle had been going on from both sides all game. Then, suddenly when the Dogs are looking like they might be making a show, that cheap penalty got the Tigers out of trouble. I was furious over that.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t quite remember, but was it his first try that it looked like he dropped the ball also????

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very good.

Yep sure we aren’t playing that great but we are constantly fighting harder because of this crap we hardly ever win 50/50 calls.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont be silly theres no way a call like that will go our way...

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I tjought they changed this at startvofvyear.
Where all try's are double checked by the bunker?

Im sure I saw a few overturned whilst the kicker was placing tye ball for conversion even tho on field ref called TRY