nu brown didn’t put the ball down

Raja dirani

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m convinced that the refs deliberately officiate our games to put us under pressure from the get-go which causes panic and mistakes.
Fatigue sets in and the opponents have the leg-up and enthusiasm to attack.
Plain as day.
P.S. the “senior reviewer” in the bunker was none other than one, Gerard Sutton.

no surprises

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit like Frawley with the dummy. The only thing he could do and we fall for it twice in the same play.
To be fair one of them was dufty thinking how can he can get out of tackling Frawley

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit like Frawley with the dummy. The only thing he could do and we fall for it twice in the same play.
We didn't fall for it twice in one play.... Dufty fell for it twice in one play.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
11-4 penalty count (5 on the 4th/5th )
4 forward passes.
1try held up.
Harsh sin bin.
2 knockons called backwards.
4 stoppages for HIA plus trainer waisting time having a drink.
We played like shit but we also got fucked by the official’s.

Last edited:

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
11-4 penalty count (5 on the 4th/5th )
4 forward passes.
1try held up.
Harsh sin bin.
2 knockons called backwards.
4 stoppages for HIA plus trainer waisting time having a drink.
We played like shit but we also got fucked by the official’s.
You Have summed It up perfectly, you've just said everything I wanted to say, we definitely watched the same game and saw it the same way.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember everyone don't blame the refs [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Wests just had the game handed to them on a silver platter. This was the same clown who reffed the rd2 broncos match.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m convinced that the refs deliberately officiate our games to put us under pressure from the get-go which causes panic and mistakes.
Fatigue sets in and the opponents have the leg-up and enthusiasm to attack.
Plain as day.
Mate it's so fucking obvious. We sack coaches and players but we still get shafted with so much shit calls, all our efforts seem to be for nothing.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All this shitty officiating all adds up come season end yeah we’re dreadful at times but I firmly believe we would have 1 or 2 more wins. Every week there’s a foward pass involved in the lead up to a try, a try of the back of a bullshit penalty and a shitty call which alters the games momentum.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Deadset disgrace the nrl… fuck the lot of them
Yup!!! And not just our game … every game is stopped for everything to be checked, and no common sense is used .. or used too much to over complicate .. it’s a fucked game.. Not what it used to be !!! Joke !!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Remember when I said Nu was a better hooking option than what we had and everyone said he was shit but then he scored 2 tries on us in his first game back?