nu brown didn’t put the ball down

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love how when he was with us he loved a dummy half try but these blokes allow him to score two tries against us. Dumb as fuck our team. And yes he didn’t put that second one down but still

Raja dirani

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m convinced that the refs deliberately officiate our games to put us under pressure from the get-go which causes panic and mistakes.
Fatigue sets in and the opponents have the leg-up and enthusiasm to attack.
Plain as day.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love how when he was with us he loved a dummy half try but these blokes allow him to score two tries against us. Dumb as fuck our team. And yes he didn’t put that second one down but still
Bit like Frawley with the dummy. The only thing he could do and we fall for it twice in the same play.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope. Not even close. It's more proof of what a joke the NRL is. The refereeing was atrocious again tonight and the sport is a complete mess right now but the refs are not why we lost the game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck was Schoupp a sin bin? Shit like that doesn’t help
Shouldn't have been. Should have just been a penalty. But that's the modern NRL where everything is a binning or on report. How was Kiraz on report? I also didn't think Hastings one was a binning either.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shouldn't have been. Should have just been a penalty. But that's the modern NRL where everything is a binning or on report. How was Kiraz on report? I also didn't think Hastings one was a binning either.
the one with Hastings.. it was because we had made a break and we were in a try scoring opportunity