News NRL set to grill Bulldogs over Jeremy Marshall-King HIA controversy

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not going to lie, I thought it was pretty obvious we bullshitted that one to get Shoupp on
Couldn’t agree more. I said this in another thread as it was what I saw from it.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They would need to send out over a hundred please explains in that case… what club isn’t redlining those things - besides, he appeared groggy upon his on field test.. the NRL can go f### themselves regardless, I’m over our club being singled out for things all clubs are equally guilty of.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck it, and the nrlol. let’s just get ready for round 2 an TPJs return, now that’s something to look forward too. Beast mode time. And watch him and the boys kill it against the fucking donkeys. Probably find reason to scrutinise us even harder in that game as well. Watch the articles appear when we win it lol..!!!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In defence of the Bulldogs trainer/doctor, we didnt take Burns off straight away from the try and it was Bunker intervention that forced him off.

The doc was then under more pressure than normal to take a more precautionary approach to HIA's and so he didnt take any chances with JMK....

Simples.

Thats how a QC would see it.
True , we didn’t take Burns off straight away. Rather waited 10 mins until the cowboys made a break and had momentum and then stopped the game to take Burns off. I would have been fuming if it was the cowgirls doing it

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens in most games. Player feigns head injury to get free interchange. I don't know if this passes the sniff test though. Didn't JMK just come back on for Burns? Burns had to go off because dr. bunker said so, and Jeremy was the only guy eligible to come on. Unlessss our trainer or someone stuffed up when Burns came off and instead of Schoupp replacing him, they told Jeremy to? Maybe they didn't realise Schoupp was eligible to replace him?

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We still had one More interchange anyway so no need to rort the system

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True , we didn’t take Burns off straight away. Rather waited 10 mins until the cowboys made a break and had momentum and then stopped the game to take Burns off. I would have been fuming if it was the cowgirls doing it
That was the independent doctors call not ours

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not even kidding when I say we are deliberately targeted 100%… perfect example hetherington being binned for no reason
Despite being warned for three ruck infringements and told ‘next time someone will go’. OK. What crap :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Calm down drama queens they won’t take the two points off us.

It looked dodgy as on the field and chances are we did rort it but I’m glad the club are going to these lengths to get the win.
I wouldn't put it past the ***** to use us as an example.

I'd just rest him this week to "prove" he was concussed. Win-win.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incorrect. Pretty sure our trainers didn't realise Burns had a problem. He didn't even think he did because he was confused when he was told he has to go. Apparently the bunker directed him to the HIA and he did get bad whiplash from a tckle.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incorrect. Pretty sure our trainers didn't realise Burns had a problem. He didn't even think he did because he was confused when he was told he has to go. Apparently the bunker directed him to the HIA and he did get bad whiplash from a tckle.
Oh yes. I stand to be corrected. Cheers. The timing really killed cowboys momentum.
That was the independent doctors call not ours
Oh yes. I stand to be corrected. Cheers. The timing really killed cowboys momentum

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well the shoulder is close to the head. Maybe some relayed pain or something hey