NRL Grand Final Day| Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Cronk's injury isn't as bad as first thought and we get a good game of footy but cheering on the Storm today, can't stand a Roosters wankfest for the next few months. yt

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopefully Cronk's injury isn't as bad as first thought
It wasn't as bad as they were saying.

Cronk never participated in the captains call, but he secretly did grappling etc with a Chooks trainer the day before.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think I'm gonna watch it on 9 Ennis could talk underwater starting to bug me

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cronk playing tonight could be a masterstroke or the most selfish call in history

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
2 pages and 24 posts on NRL Grand Final Day discussion... says is all really.... NRL IS DIEING.

Stadium only looks 30-40% full at most.

NRL Official Crowd will be: 85,000 sell out
Reality: 50,000 if that.

Think I'm gonna watch it on 9 Ennis could talk underwater starting to bug me
Ch9 is a massive Billy Slutter wankfest at the moment as well.

Cronk playing tonight could be a masterstroke or the most selfish call in history
He'll last 1 or 2 big tackles before his shoulder shits it's pants again. I give him 20 minutes max before he's gone for the game or can't use the shoulder.

For me:
Roosters win - kills the Slater/Smith wankfest.
Storm win - kills the Roosters attempt to buy a premiership bullshit.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Salary Cap Cheats v If we can’t beat them buy them both of which are still constantly thumbing their noses up at the rest of the competition - nope, I’m going to boycott this one and I don’t care if anyone thinks I’m a sore loser as I detest cheating majorly

Every one seems to ask who do you support in this grand final?

It is much like being asked would you like to die by firing squad or lethal injection.....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
2 pages and 24 posts on NRL Grand Final Day discussion... says is all really.... NRL IS DIEING.

He'll last 1 or 2 big tackles before his shoulder shits it's pants again. I give him 20 minutes max before he's gone for the game or can't use the shoulder.

For me:

I watched the AFL game yesterday and the stadium was at bursting point. There was no favouritism from the commentary teams and there were two distinct sides playing in the game.

There have been rumours circulating that Smith might retire too if the Storm win.......only I don't really care, that would possibly be the one positive in this game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
AFL shits over us when it comes to build up and game day experience.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
NRL GF Entertainment: pyrotechnics, fans and a no-name performing. Wash, rinse and repeat every year. At least we don’t have that yankee gay poof Karmichael this time! He makes me sick.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

For me:
If Roosters win the media will be calling for Cronk to get order of merit for bravery

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i dont mind these guys just listening to music in general... but it doesn't really transcend to the big stage... NRL are stingy *****. Could have been worse though guys as Cher is on tour here :D haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind Gang of Youths but they're not grand final material.

The NRL has done this a lot lately. Getting a band to put you to sleep before the game.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL GF Entertainment: pyrotechnics, fans and a no-name performing. Wash, rinse and repeat every year. At least we don’t have that yankee gay poof Karmichael this time! He makes me sick.

AFL Black Eyed Peas and Jimmy Barnes and after the game a FREE concert for those remaining fans from Jimmy and Diesel.........yep streets ahead of the NRL.

Gosh the NRL has had some incredibly bad entertainment...Billy Idol anyone and the big Optus TV...lolololol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Goat has been confirmed for next years grandfinal woo hooo

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One song I do like from these guys is the song "Let me down easy", mainly 'cause it has one of the best lines. "I've got solipsism baby and I brought Lemonade"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i dont mind these guys just listening to music in general... but it doesn't really transcend to the big stage... NRL are stingy *****. Could have been worse though guys as Cher is on tour here :D haha

She could have brought her sailors and the big cannon...........