NRL Grand Final Day| Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not surprised to see its the lowest GF viewing ranking in a decade... Just goes to show how stupid and selfish the NRL and Media world is and how so out of touch with the audience. What's worse is im enjoying watching the Koorie Knock out more than half the NRL season.... Down the toilet it goes.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time in about 25+ years since I missed a GF but there was no way I could bring myself to watch 2 teams I hate the most fight for the premiership, well it just proves you can buy a premiership the cheating rorter *****.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where was Kasiano?

Lol, he was banished to the Intrust and was in the Easts Tigers side that got beaten last week.

We were always complaining about his weight but since he has trimmed right down he has the effectiveness of a stick of wet celery.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, he was banished to the Intrust and was in the Easts Tigers side that got beaten last week.

We were always complaining about his weight but since he has trimmed right down he has the effectiveness of a stick of wet celery.
a stick of wet celery would have been more damaging than the Storm forwards yesterday lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to put things into perspective. Cooper Cronk played the GF with a broken scapula, mean while Foran missed the whole season because of a sore toe.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Just to put things into perspective. Cooper Cronk played the GF with a broken scapula, mean while Foran missed the whole season because of a sore toe.
I’m sure if we where in the GF Foran would of played with a sore toe. Impressive from Cronk though.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m sure if we where in the GF Foran would of played with a sore toe. Impressive from Cronk though.
that doesn't show the right attitude does it?

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
that doesn't show the right attitude does it?
Your right my friend. I’m just saying if it was round 10 and Cronk did his shoulder he wouldn’t of played another game for a while just like Foran with his toe. But I’m sure if Foran did his toe the game before the GF he would of pushed himself to play the GF like Cronk.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Addo Carr needs to somehow evolve his game.. he has plenty of effort and involvement, but he is such a lightweight that unless he is in space, he has little impact and gets dominated by defenders.. it was evident in Origin

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The thing that pisses me off the most about this win for the Roosters is the incredible luck they have when it comes to the world club challenge.
The concept is stupid that the winning 17 from each side do not face each other before the year is out. Now in early 2014 Roosters got to play the Wigan Warriors without Sam Tomkins (yes he didn't cut it here, but was a gun over in UK system) he was replaced by Matt Bowen but he was old overweight and his best days long gone... and it hampered any small chance they had of winning imo.

Now I think its pretty much a given that St.Helens will win this year and book their place in the WCC... but because Ben Barba is going to the Cowboys he wont be able to play... thus nullifying any chance they would have against the Roosters, making the game not competetive at all.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Addo Carr needs to somehow evolve his game.. he has plenty of effort and involvement, but he is such a lightweight that unless he is in space, he has little impact and gets dominated by defenders.. it was evident in Origin
He needs to back up his forwards more.