NRL Grand Final Day| Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
AFL Black Eyed Peas and Jimmy Barnes and after the game a FREE concert for those remaining fans from Jimmy and Diesel.........yep streets ahead of the NRL.

Gosh the NRL has had some incredibly bad entertainment...Billy Idol anyone and the big Optus TV...lolololol
Jimmy and Deisel were great but Black Eyed Peas were horrible. They were rated as a worse performance than Meatloaf.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jimmy and Deisel were great but Black Eyed Peas were horrible. They were rated as a worse performance than Meatloaf.
I missed them but they are normally pretty good.....Oh dear would have to go a long way to be worse than Meatloaf...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Around 2 minutes to the greatest wank fest since the 2014 ring my bell grand final........

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I missed them but they are normally pretty good.....Oh dear would have to go a long way to be worse than Meatloaf...
Yep. It was pretty horrible. Everyone blamed the audio until Barnsy came on and blew it away.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Storm win lose or draw Slater will get Clive Churchill medal. Still can't believe he got origin player of series after only playing in 2 games for the losing team lol NRL is a joke

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Storm win lose or draw Slater will get Clive Churchill medal. Still can't believe he got origin player of series after only playing in 2 games for the losing team lol NRL is a joke

Hear that the academy awards are next on his list.......

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know about you lot but I can't remember the last time I was so charged to watch paint dry

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How convenient.. chief auditor / Rooster delivering the trophy

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Feckin' fine both sides; it is now nine minutes past the designated start time of 7.20 OR is that the time the shitty entertainment starts?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
An absolute disgrace rhat Gerrard Sutton is appointed as the no.1 referee in the game!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How convenient.. chief auditor / Rooster delivering the trophy
Poignant moment that. Ol boy rorters winger Salary Cap auditor delivering the trophy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. It was pretty horrible. Everyone blamed the audio until Barnsy came on and blew it away.
Black eye peas are fucking shit

Will I am steals other peoples songs

And that stupid stupid song tonight's going to be a good night I want to ram it down the throats of black eye peas

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I see the game started 15 minutes late and it is 2-0 to the Rorters according to the NRL website......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Poignant moment that. Ol boy rorters winger Salary Cap auditor delivering the trophy.

That is so sweet.

https://www.949powerfm.com.au/news/...former-australian-rugby-league-player-buys-in

HIGHLANDS NEWS
Former Australian Rugby League player buys in

23 September 2018

The Bargo Hotel is now under new ownership.

Former Australian Rugby League player Ian Schubert and Lloyd Segerstrom bought the pub back in November last year and have since embarked on a major refurbishment.

The pair are expected to keep the hotel well into the long term.

Mr. Schubert is an auditor for the National Rugby League Salary Cap.

He also played 269 first grade games and represented Australia four times.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
roosters doing to the storm, what the storm did to the cowboys last yr

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
roosters been playing possum all year or what ? didnt expect them to be so physically dominant, never seem storm so rattled in a long time.