NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 1 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewRyan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
****ing channel 9. I'm even using NBN but it's changed to NBN Gold Coast so it follows the Queensland schedule. Is it live on Fox?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a proud moment my 18 month old daughter ( she is obsessed with dogs in general ) just seen our boys doing a warm up on tv , and starts clapping and yelling yay doggies

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teams aren't going to take Penrith lightly this year. I cant help but feel teams took them a little lightly last year.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
****ing channel 9. I'm even using NBN but it's changed to NBN Gold Coast so it follows the Queensland schedule. Is it live on Fox?
I've resigned to the one hour delay after spending the morning whinging to my wife about it.

I will be switching my phone off at 3 pm (Brisbane time) and have gently reminded one of my best mates who supports the Panthers of the time difference.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Check out Iris! Looking bloody fit... obviously didn't get any dietary advice off that fat sack of sh*t Gould.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
B
What a proud moment my 18 month old daughter ( she is obsessed with dogs in general ) just seen our boys doing a warm up on tv , and starts clapping and yelling yay doggies
Best moment in a fathers life lol.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've resigned to the one hour delay after spending the morning whinging to my wife about it.

I will be switching my phone off at 3 pm (Brisbane time) and have gently reminded one of my best mates who supports the Panthers of the time difference.
Just stream it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing with our big boys is as big as they are des is very big on fitness and mobility

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In melb they usually go off the queensland schedule, but they're showing the dogs game on Gem (channel 90), I figured it would have been the same there too.

What other game is on now?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Listening to those stadium announcers is painful, gonna mute it till the game starts

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Got pre-match goosebumps, feels so f*cking great to finally see the Bulldogs in action!

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Penrith gonna get a fine for coming out late?

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Awesome. Got one on the way. It's first toy is a Bulldogs teddy bear. Hopefully he/she follows in my footsteps. Glad I didn't follow in my old mans, dragon supporter. Go Dogs! Man I'm pumped up

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refs changed colours but the Pannys stuck with pink.
Does that mean we can't take them seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.