NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 1 | Bulldogs v Panthers

Winning Margin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the thing that stands out the most from yesterdays game is all the negativity and all the bagging of the players.

starting with des hasler as coach, brett morris, josh reynolds, trent hodkinson, michael lichaa, josh jackson, curtis rona, sam perrett have all copped rubbish from so called supporters,
everyone is entitled to an opinion and a say but the way some people carry on is very disrespectful to the club the players and to the other contributors on this forum

N

Natboy

I try to be positive and when I am critical I try to be constructive.
We are very passionate supporters and when I pay the money I pay the club and invest so much of my free time into supporting the club I want to be able to have my say. I think there were a lot of positives out of the game yesterday and personally I think we will beat parra convincingly

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone else crack up at the coin toss yesterday?

Cummins does the toss and Graham calls heads. So ref asks Wallace what he wants to do "we'll receive thanks".
Then he goes to Graham "what way do you guys want to run"
Graham replied "Could we please run *whatever* to *whatever* thank you very much".

It was so incredibly polite that I just cracked up laughing.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had the sharks game on in the background for a lil while, enough time to see Mick's famous long range grubber from dummy half that none of the team knew was coming and as usual went straight over the dead ball line with a lot of fuel left in it.
Benny Barba was instrumental in two tries; sadly, they weren't for Cronulla.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Had the sharks game on in the background for a lil while, enough time to see Mick's famous long range grubber from dummy half that none of the team knew was coming and as usual went straight over the dead ball line with a lot of fuel left in it.
Mick made a few errors, knock on, poor kick. Don't know what his tackle count was but he did a lot of talking.Bit harsh on Licchaa, thought he played okay and will only get better.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Benny Barba was instrumental in two tries; sadly, they weren't for ..Cronulla.
Correct, ha ha.Don't think that he is the answer for Cronulla, although some of his past behaviour would have given Todd Carney, the player he replaced, a run for his money.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Morris injured his ankle .. did Lichaa as well?
According to the injury report only the Morris brothers suffered injuries during the game (jarred ankles) and they should be ok for friday.

Woohoo! Round 1 and no injury casualties! (unless you count pride)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To get where we did will build confidence from memory panthers had a pretty full on pre season we barely played a trial you don't win premierships in March souths last year were terrible early on and won the comp

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know what everyone is worried about its the first game of the season and if I'm correct we played pretty bad first round last year as well

I'll start worrying when it's round 5 and we are still playing poorly. I thought we peaked to early last year anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.