News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed strikes again.
Seriously, how can he be bothered logging into different accounts and posting under different profiles. Just maintain 1 profile and don't say anything overtly racist and you won't get banned.

The funny thing is when he has conversations with his multiple profiles. Dude must be supalonely

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So lets say 6th at best halfback and you are happy paying a million plus? I'm not. There's my issue, it's the price. Price is everything. Whilst it may not be needed now, clubs will come for Kiraz, etc and if we have a halfback overpaid by lets say 300k (at least) we are rubbing the risk of losing our good juniors.
I would rather lose an outside back and have a gun 7.

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone got stats on Papalii vs Kikau? I
Find it hard to believe papalli is a better signing, Kikau was so good last year
Kiks is better, no question. He’s the best edge runner in the game and his defence is stellar.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish. You're deadset Nasheed incognito as this is word for the word the same shite he posted. Moses is not quick at all and he rarely scores 90m tries. He's shite.
Turvey along with Steve Morris was the fastest player in the comp over 20 and 50 metres and very few players could match Turvey over 100m. Turvey had lightning acceleration, Moses DOES NOT.
Have you ever thought why Turvey is the greatest cover tackler of all time? It's very simple, he could give opposing players especially wingers a head start and still run them down with regular ease. When has Moses ever done that?
Turvey kills Moses over ALL facets of HB - acceleration, speed, footwork, passing, kicking, leadership, vision, creativity and his career record at club AND rep football.
Turvey - 4 Premierships, 1st man to captain NSW to Origin Series win against Qld at their peak.
Moses? He's done jack.
>"Moses would do the steamrolling"
Who has Moses ever steamrolled in the NRL? The answer is NO ONE.
You expose yourself as a fool with your nonsense.
Moses is pretty quick tbh

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's quick compared to Flanno. He's slow compared to Turvey.
In a foot race Moses smashes Mortimer.
Maybe not over 40/50m (although I suspect so) even but over 100 yes because the speed is real.

Also Mortimer was smaller than Nasheed, so that’s why he was agile.
He can’t be that in todays game or would get pumped. So when he bulks up it might go all away.
Moses can do the agile thing whilst being muscular. Which is very hard to do in todays world.
Only Slater, Barba, Marshall and Moses have that in todays game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mahoney would be a massive draw card for Moses…he’s played his best and consistently last few years when Mahoney was his 9.

Also, I had no idea Mitchell has a brother that is a player agent until tonight …..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mahoney would be a massive draw card for Moses…he’s played his best and consistently last few years when Mahoney was his 9.

Also, I had no idea Mitchell has a brother that is a player agent until tonight …..
Stephen. I think they're related to what's his name that got suspended by the NRL lol.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Wait is Moses brother his manager?

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Seriously this forum is going to shit with the Fucking clowns on here who make several accounts and just are bored sad pathetic trolls/losers.

Fuck off nashweed fuck off flopagun. [emoji23]
Not trying to have a go at admins/mods on here but, seriously are they all on holidays or something? This place has just taken a dive. Trolling and racist comments in almost every post by certain children and absolutely no action taken.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not trying to have a go at admins/mods on here but, seriously are they all on holidays or something? This place has just taken a dive. Trolling and racist comments in almost every post by certain children and absolutely no action taken.
It's Elon Musk free speech baby

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The issue is they banned Nasheed and it spawned copycats and wannabe ganstas. Bring Nasheed back and all the trolls will leave.

Also unban Blue Boost.
Hey Nash, how they hangin

Proof ? Sauce? Finger me?
Holey shit Marley…!

I am not a copycat but I consider myself a follower of Nasheed.

a copycat is someone like @Flanagun but without his skill.
WASSSSUUUPPPP NASHY…!

Seriously, how can he be bothered logging into different accounts and posting under different profiles. Just maintain 1 profile and don't say anything overtly racist and you won't get banned.

The funny thing is when he has conversations with his multiple profiles. Dude must be supalonely
Actually this is my fav thing about the mental multiple account behaviour, when they start talking to each other “him” pretending to abuse or support each other/himself..

Moses would have been quicker than Turvey.
Nah, I saw Turvey in the flesh and Moses and over 40-50 metres I would back Turvey.