News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish. You're deadset Nasheed incognito as this is word for the word the same shite he posted. Moses is not quick at all and he rarely scores 90m tries. He's shite.
Turvey along with Steve Morris was the fastest player in the comp over 20 and 50 metres and very few players could match Turvey over 100m. Turvey had lightning acceleration, Moses DOES NOT.
Have you ever thought why Turvey is the greatest cover tackler of all time? It's very simple, he could give opposing players especially wingers a head start and still run them down with regular ease. When has Moses ever done that?
Turvey kills Moses over ALL facets of HB - acceleration, speed, footwork, passing, kicking, leadership, vision, creativity and his career record at club AND rep football.
Turvey - 4 Premierships, 1st man to captain NSW to Origin Series win against Qld at their peak.
Moses? He's done jack.
>"Moses would do the steamrolling"
Who has Moses ever steamrolled in the NRL? The answer is NO ONE.
You expose yourself as a fool with your nonsense.
i wouldnt bother replying to nasheed mate, his post is absolutely stupid

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish. You're deadset Nasheed incognito as this is word for the word the same shite he posted. Moses is not quick at all and he rarely scores 90m tries. He's shite.
Turvey along with Steve Morris was the fastest player in the comp over 20 and 50 metres and very few players could match Turvey over 100m. Turvey had lightning acceleration, Moses DOES NOT.
Have you ever thought why Turvey is the greatest cover tackler of all time? It's very simple, he could give opposing players especially wingers a head start and still run them down with regular ease. When has Moses ever done that?
Turvey kills Moses over ALL facets of HB - acceleration, speed, footwork, passing, kicking, leadership, vision, creativity and his career record at club AND rep football.
Turvey - 4 Premierships, 1st man to captain NSW to Origin Series win against Qld at their peak.
Moses? He's done jack.
>"Moses would do the steamrolling"
Who has Moses ever steamrolled in the NRL? The answer is NO ONE.
You expose yourself as a fool with your nonsense.
You are trying to compare a Toyota Camry from the 80's to todays Camry. Both Camry but the 80s one wouldnt even keep up in power abd torque.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously this forum is going to shit with the Fucking clowns on here who make several accounts and just are bored sad pathetic trolls/losers.

Fuck off nashweed fuck off flopagun.
The issue is they banned Nasheed and it spawned copycats and wannabe ganstas. Bring Nasheed back and all the trolls will leave.

Also unban Blue Boost.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The issue is they banned Nasheed and it spawned copycats and wannabe ganstas. Bring Nasheed back and all the trolls will leave.

Also unban Blue Boost.
I am not a copycat but I consider myself a follower of Nasheed.

a copycat is someone like @Flanagun but without his skill.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You’d think the niff nuffs opposing the Moses acquisition were using their own money. The fear that our cap would be thrown out of whack is utter garbage. Gus is an economic rationalist whose job is to set our club up to succeed. He’s not Des Shithead looking for a quick win regardless of the consequences. Embrace the change and let’s see how we go. I personally am sick of waiting to develop talent that might come good in 3-4 years, I’d like some success soon and believe Moses would be the final piece in our spine puzzle to help us achieve that.