News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to have a go at admins/mods on here but, seriously are they all on holidays or something? This place has just taken a dive. Trolling and racist comments in almost every post by certain children and absolutely no action taken.
Are they hiring ?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a foot race Moses smashes Mortimer.
Maybe not over 40/50m (although I suspect so) even but over 100 yes because the speed is real.

Also Mortimer was smaller than Nasheed, so that’s why he was agile.
He can’t be that in todays game or would get pumped. So when he bulks up it might go all away.
Moses can do the agile thing whilst being muscular. Which is very hard to do in todays world.
Only Slater, Barba, Marshall and Moses have that in todays game.
Nasheed's minion strikes again. More rubbish as usual.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just googled it. Stephen moses was given the reigns by Isaac Moses when he was banned. Isaac moses is his cousin. Mitchell moses is brothers with Stephen moses so must make them cousins too!

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to have a go at admins/mods on here but, seriously are they all on holidays or something? This place has just taken a dive. Trolling and racist comments in almost every post by certain children and absolutely no action taken.

Or you could also block the user and that way you can't get offended. I did that with a few users. Works great.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Balmain legend Benny Elias says Mitchell Moses should stay with Parramatta Eels
Dean Ritchie
EXCLUSIVE

He is the Balmain legend who will always hold an abiding love for his Wests Tigers.

But Ben Elias has a strong message for his nephew and Tigers target Mitchell Moses: “If you’re happy at Parramatta then re-sign.”

Moses, 28, comes off contract after next season and is wrestling with massive interest — all worth more than $1 million a season — from Parramatta, the Tigers and Canterbury.

The Bulldogs are also interested in off-contract Penrith centre Stephen Crichton, who the Panthers are trying to re-sign now that Origin winger Brian To’o has been retained until the end of 2027.

Like Parramatta, Penrith are battling an incredibly tight salary cap but still hope to make a respectable offer to Crichton, who is being courted to play fullback at Canterbury.

The Bulldogs may find it challenging to squeeze both Moses and Crichton under their burgeoning cap, as they also look to upgrade five-eighth Matt Burton’s contract.

While the Tigers remain keen on Moses, it goes against Elias’s black-and-gold heart to admit his nephew should remain an Eel.

“My belief has always been that you stay somewhere where you’re happy and life couldn’t be any better for Mitch. Sometimes you have to put family and blood over club loyalty,” Elias said.

“I totally understand Mitch’s dilemma and his frustration over what to do but he’s happy then he should stay.

“Parramatta are a great side so you’re comparing a grand final side with a team that got the wooden spoon. It’s a long year when you’re struggling, trust me so if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands.

“Selfishly I’d love him to come to the Tigers – a club that will always be in my heart – but if you’re after satisfaction and happiness then why shift clubs?

“What’s the saying? Better the devil you know.

“The Eels have been very good to Mitch so I reckon they’re the favourites. Parramatta is desperate to keep him and he wants to win a premiership.

“I get asked every day where Mitchell is going and, it’s only my opinion, but if he’s content, why move? Mitch loves Parramatta.

“Ever since I’ve known Mitch’s father, he has been a tragic Parramatta supporter. Those little things help make your decision.”

Moses has also attracted considerable interest from the Queensland-based Dolphins.

With a young family and now happily settled in Sydney’s inner-west, it appears increasingly unlikely Moses would uproot his life for Redcliffe.

“Mitch hasn’t told me whether Gus has contacted him but I know he is settled in Sydney and won’t leave,” Elias said.

“Any side that doesn’t have a halfback would want Mitchell Moses. Why wouldn’t you? Mitchell speaks well, he’s a great ambassador and a crowd-pleaser.

“I was with Andrew Johns on Saturday and Joey is a real big fan of Mitchell. All those great halfbacks, Joey, Peter Sterling, Johnathan Thurston, they all became great from the age of 26 onwards.”

Meanwhile, former Manly prop Martin Taupau remains unsigned for next season. Five clubs are understood to be interested in the World Cup forward but are being hindered by the game’s failure to nail down a CBA and salary cap.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Balmain legend Benny Elias says Mitchell Moses should stay with Parramatta Eels
Dean Ritchie
EXCLUSIVE

He is the Balmain legend who will always hold an abiding love for his Wests Tigers.

But Ben Elias has a strong message for his nephew and Tigers target Mitchell Moses: “If you’re happy at Parramatta then re-sign.”

Moses, 28, comes off contract after next season and is wrestling with massive interest — all worth more than $1 million a season — from Parramatta, the Tigers and Canterbury.

The Bulldogs are also interested in off-contract Penrith centre Stephen Crichton, who the Panthers are trying to re-sign now that Origin winger Brian To’o has been retained until the end of 2027.

Like Parramatta, Penrith are battling an incredibly tight salary cap but still hope to make a respectable offer to Crichton, who is being courted to play fullback at Canterbury.

The Bulldogs may find it challenging to squeeze both Moses and Crichton under their burgeoning cap, as they also look to upgrade five-eighth Matt Burton’s contract.

While the Tigers remain keen on Moses, it goes against Elias’s black-and-gold heart to admit his nephew should remain an Eel.

“My belief has always been that you stay somewhere where you’re happy and life couldn’t be any better for Mitch. Sometimes you have to put family and blood over club loyalty,” Elias said.

“I totally understand Mitch’s dilemma and his frustration over what to do but he’s happy then he should stay.

“Parramatta are a great side so you’re comparing a grand final side with a team that got the wooden spoon. It’s a long year when you’re struggling, trust me so if you’re happy and you know it clap your hands.

“Selfishly I’d love him to come to the Tigers – a club that will always be in my heart – but if you’re after satisfaction and happiness then why shift clubs?

“What’s the saying? Better the devil you know.

“The Eels have been very good to Mitch so I reckon they’re the favourites. Parramatta is desperate to keep him and he wants to win a premiership.

“I get asked every day where Mitchell is going and, it’s only my opinion, but if he’s content, why move? Mitch loves Parramatta.

“Ever since I’ve known Mitch’s father, he has been a tragic Parramatta supporter. Those little things help make your decision.”

Moses has also attracted considerable interest from the Queensland-based Dolphins.

With a young family and now happily settled in Sydney’s inner-west, it appears increasingly unlikely Moses would uproot his life for Redcliffe.

“Mitch hasn’t told me whether Gus has contacted him but I know he is settled in Sydney and won’t leave,” Elias said.

“Any side that doesn’t have a halfback would want Mitchell Moses. Why wouldn’t you? Mitchell speaks well, he’s a great ambassador and a crowd-pleaser.

“I was with Andrew Johns on Saturday and Joey is a real big fan of Mitchell. All those great halfbacks, Joey, Peter Sterling, Johnathan Thurston, they all became great from the age of 26 onwards.”

Meanwhile, former Manly prop Martin Taupau remains unsigned for next season. Five clubs are understood to be interested in the World Cup forward but are being hindered by the game’s failure to nail down a CBA and salary cap.
Follow uncle Benny's advice if you want as many premierships as him . . . Actually,if he does come to the Dog's . . . No field goals EVER

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love it Gus playing with these media clowns gives them nothing even Old Uncle Benny cant get it out of his nephew

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hunt single handedly cost his team a gf because he couldn't catch
Nah Wayne Bennett cost them, had the halves kick the ball over the sidelines at times in the second with obvious directive to slow the game down. Milf / Broncs had them on the ropes if they keep the ball in play imo. Shit moment for Hunt, but it could have been avoided.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah Wayne Bennett cost them, had the halves kick the ball over the sidelines at times in the second with obvious directive to slow the game down. Milf / Broncs had them on the ropes if they keep the ball in play imo. Shit moment for Hunt, but it could have been avoided.
Maybe . . .hunt still dropped the baby !!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
100% Hunt was the fall guy for Bennett's tactics.

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They banned Nasheed unfairly so I would say they have been very strict.