News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Those things are purchased at woolies. Forans dad was GM of wollies. Foran is playing at Titans now.

You are a Titans fan ?
Not saying any more sorry I already gave you a good leash and you’re smart enough to figure it out

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to compare because Ilias was coming into a top 4 team with an experienced spine around him. You said Ilias needs 3-4 years in a perfect set-up to be a quality halfback (potentially). By that time Moses' contract would be running down and we'd be in a much better position than we're now.
Illias was in reserve grade the year prior. Give our halves a chance who are in the lower grades. Then next year Ciraldo would know who has a chance. Give them a go, heaven knows it's cheaper than forking a million bucks for Moses who won't win you a comp anyway.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign him it's because he's worth whatever we offered him and he wants to play here.

If we don't it's either because he wanted too much, or we never really wanted him here in the first place.

It's that simple for me. In Gus we trust

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never tell anyone who I support. I keep that private, not even my friends know.
When everyone knows who you support there’s a stigma attached that follows you around and you get judged for it.
So why are you on a dogs forum then?

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah for me even at 850k that's well and truely overs
A few things worry me:
1. We're talking '24 (not '23)
2. He'd want at least a 3+ yr deal (so '24, '25, '26, & maybe '27).
3. The price. He's probably worth $900k-$1.05Mil max (to us) but would probably need $1.2+Mil to get him here (anything less and stays Eels);
4. We are supposed to be building a team around Burton. Will Moses complement or crowd him?
5. What other positions or future upgrades do we need to sacrifice?
6. Genuine commitment. Is it just a sunset deal?

Buster007

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not likely your a dogs fan referring to dogs as you, so what team do you support troll
I’m not a troll and I told you three times who I support is a private matter.
I have worded that on purpose to stay ambiguous.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I never tell anyone who I support. I keep that private, not even my friends know.
When everyone knows who you support there’s a stigma attached that follows you around and you get judged for it.
So Manly?