NRL 2018: Canterbury Bulldogs deny bombshell Kieran Foran report

Status
Not open for further replies.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forwards to seeing what he can do when we get Lewis into first grade alongside him.

He'll look wayyy better.

Hopefully we can promote Bergamin and Lewis and use the spine of:
1. Bergamin
6. Lewis
7. Lewis
9. JMK/Woolford
Lachlan and Wally in the halves?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I don't know where it's comes from"?
Like everything that makes news, it came from the Kennel [emoji23][emoji23]

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just get him to "retire" like Peter Wallace and give him another role in the club, running water during games, training the kids to run the tee to the kicker, other clubs make up bullshit roles, I'm sure we can.
Running water????

He can run?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly think the club needs to ban any of these organizations from press conferences if they continue to make crap up with no factual basis. If they're so keen to make up fiction, why do they deserve to be present when they can pick up real information. It's the shotgun method of journalism. If they make 100 guesses maybe one or two will hit the mark. Anyone that actually pays to buy a paper these days needs their heads read. Go to a bookshop and buy a work of fiction that isn't trying to masquerade as truth.

I used to try my best to keep up with the goings on at the club through the media. But now if I try to stay in touch with club news through the media it would make me a pretty misinformed individual. Once upon a time journalists would lose their jobs for having such a low strike rate because people aren't paying for fiction. Now the standards of the media have dropped so low that they seem to give zero shits as long as they put any story into circulation. It's kind of a toss up if the fact that people will believe the media highlights the fact that society is growing less intelligent or if it's just that the level of saturation of rubbish articles has just lowered peoples expectations for the media to provide honest articles. But either way I refuse to give any weight to stories that don't have direct quotes to indicate that it has a base element of truth.
I think it depends on the record of the journo involved in the story. If they have always been accurate, and not gossip spreaders, then I tend to take notice. If they're just media hacks, writing on behalf of agent managers, I don't even to bother to read them.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck it shits me just thinking about the mess where in. On what planet did someone actually think it was a good idea to sign Foran with the state of his injuries. Sterlo now could probably run rings around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.