News No contract extension yet but Pay has players' support

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The balls to say what they see? Isn’t that what everyone does around here, under the brave cover of anonymity? You think Pay can’t coach, we get it; some agree with you and some don’t and some are on the fence until such time as a clear judgment based on results and improvement or lack thereof can be made.
Im not even a campaigner to get rid of Pay , I was just responding to your fairytale about pay where you claimed Lewis was a better player because of Pay.. Where's the evidence???

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There you go again.. I'm a sad case .. Is that necessary ? You went on a thin branch claiming Pay was a marvellous coach for bringing Lewis over and coached him into 1st grade level.. Yep he did that overnight with a magic wand did he and ridiculed my response . You used instinct and fairy godmother dreams over logic and probability.. Sounds like youd fit in better on the Disneyland forum
Ok Pinocchio. Again, if you would read posts properly, you would see that I didn’t make that claim but merely pointed out a mix of fact and commonly acknowledged observation backed up by the player’s own quotes.

I couldn’t care less about this to be honest.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok Pinocchio. Again, if you would read posts properly, you would see that I didn’t make that claim but merely pointed out a mix of fact and commonly acknowledged observation backed up by the player’s own quotes.

I couldn’t care less about this to be honest.
OK narcissist

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im not even a campaigner to get rid of Pay , I was just responding to your fairytale about pay where you claimed Lewis was a better player because of Pay.. Where's the evidence???
You must get dizzy from going round in circles?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Like i been saying... Pay is a fkn shit coach...
Cause foran can't run or lichaa can't pass or hoppa is slow and we have no class or no cap . He may or may not have ability. Hard to judge someone when he hasn't got the right players. Our attack is shit that's on Georgallis isn't he the attack coach. I don't agree with his player selection but obviously he has a style in mind and the players just can't replicate from the training field to playing field. For the record i don't care who coaches as long as we return to the top for long term . Teams like roosters sharks storm have found the secret and good coach is only a small part. Keeping players and recruitment and development is the biggest and we lack that shit.

Last edited:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cause foran can't run or lichaa can't pass or hoppa is slow and we have no class or no cap . He may or may not have ability. Hard to judge someone when he hasn't got the right players. Our attack is shit that's on Georgallis isn't he the attack coach. I don't agree with his player selection but obviously he has a style in mind and the players just can't replicate from the training field to playing field. For the record i don't care who coaches as long as we return to the top for long term . Teams like roosters sharks storm have found the secret and good coach is only a small part. Keeping players and recruitment and development is the biggest and we lack that shit.
Yeah nah... Pay is shit

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Emdog85 , @Jean-Claude Juncker ,@steeliz .. Thank God for the meek for they will inherit 40 plus losses.

@BELMORE You can log right out of here and get back under your rusty old bridge
What exactly does this have to do with how much a coach affects a players performance?

Never said whether Pay was a good coach or not, haven't made up my mind yet.

All I ever said was that the players give him a lot credit. If coaches have no effect on players why do they exist? Why do they get paid so much?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well I said I would reserve judgment..and or opinion on pay until at least round 3/4 etc and that’s what I will do.!! Yes round 1 was a shocker BIG TIME, but let’s wait and see what they produce next week..!! Benefit of the doubt a little longer people.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No contract extension yet but Pay has players' support

and that alone says coach is happy with under performing players, and underperforming players are happy they have a coach whom doesnt care

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the first round. It looked like everyone had an off game. Give it a few more rounds before you start bashing Pay.

Not saying he’s a good or bad coach yet. If the team play the same for the next 4 rounds, that’s when I’ll say he’s a bad coach.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Pay and his shit selections...called the 17 out as shit and that's what we got.
Hopefully one day:
Holbrook (head coach)
Kimmorley (halves coach)
Haven't worked the rest out yet

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
It’s the first round. It looked like everyone had an off game. Give it a few more rounds before you start bashing Pay.

Not saying he’s a good or bad coach yet. If the team play the same for the next 4 rounds, that’s when I’ll say he’s a bad coach.
Every new coach has some sort of running in period where they get use to nrl footy. That’s totally understandable. But fuck me, every single fucking thing about us was bad! There wasn’t even one thing that I could take from this game to use to build on. Looks like a total waste of an offseason to me. Out of all the teams that played on the weekend we were the team with so much motivation after all the bagging we got. And this is how they play? They lack heart. This club is the joke of the nrl.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another “emotional” based article from our captain. Who fkn cares if pay is a good guy or has good work ethic or whatever the fuck it is. I don’t get how so many soy boys here are happy with, “pay is such a nice man and good guy, he treats the players well and doesn’t push them too hard, he wants them to be happy”. Ffs fuck the players and your emotions we need wins.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every new coach has some sort of running in period where they get use to nrl footy. That’s totally understandable. But fuck me, every single fucking thing about us was bad! There wasn’t even one thing that I could take from this game to use to build on. Looks like a total waste of an offseason to me. Out of all the teams that played on the weekend we were the team with so much motivation after all the bagging we got. And this is how they play? They lack heart. This club is the joke of the nrl.
It’s ok soy boy supporters here would rather get smacked by other teams if it means having a nice good hearted coach rather than a coach who doesn’t give a fuck about what the players want and gets us them fkn winssssss