No claws like the team

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we used to have a savage bulldog bearing teeth, now we have a docile neutered looking one.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we used have a savage bulldog bearing teeth, now we have a docile neutered looking one.
Which one, the old one, or that ugly one we had for a while that looked like the dog was constipated?.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im all for change in life, but I never understood the constant logo changing by companies/,sporting teams etc. Firms in my field do it a lot too, and tbh, it just seems like a waste of money. It's probably easier now in the digital world, as in the old days I also meant binning all of your stationery.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wonder how much the 're design' cost them LOL

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im all for change in life, but I never understood the constant logo changing by companies/,sporting teams etc. Firms in my field do it a lot too, and tbh, it just seems like a waste of money. It's probably easier now in the digital world, as in the old days I also meant binning all of your stationery.
I don't mind changing logos as long as it is not done too often and when done, it's done for the right reasons... for example, I will always love our 80's logo but I do also think it needed updating... however, and I am not even an NFL fan, but going from the Washington Redskins to the Washington Football Team due to outside social justice objections is a mistake

it is though important not to change too often as it diminishes the brand and in truth, most iconic sporting brands might get touched up but don't undergo major overhauls --> Real Madrid, Manchester United, New York Yankees, LA Lakers, Dallas Cowboys, AC Milan, Chicago Bulls etc.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That new logo looks horrible. Balmain had one of the best logos. They should use that.

So did we. I wish we could change it back. I loved the old North Sydney Bears logo too.. Most of those 80s logos were great. These clubs should never have moved on from them. If it's a licensing issue as to why they can't go back then someone needs to sort out the licensing.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That new logo looks horrible. Balmain had one of the best logos. They should use that.

So did we. I wish we could change it back. I loved the old North Sydney Bears logo too.. Most of those 80s logos were great. These clubs should never have moved on from them. If it's a licensing issue as to why they can't go back then someone needs to sort out the licensing.
I reckon all of the classic circle logos were great.

The moment that the clubs began shifting to the American style 2D logos with 2 crappy colours and simplistic graphics, our game starting loosing a big piece of itself.

1633562825687.png 1633562860481.png

1633562961183.png 1633562997637.png

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon all of the classic circle logos were great.

The moment that the clubs began shifting to the American style 2D logos with 2 crappy colours and simplistic graphics, our game starting loosing a big piece of itself.

View attachment 31375 View attachment 31376

View attachment 31377 View attachment 31378
They are still way better than any of the modern logos. I have the set of fridge magnets of all of those logos. One of my favourites was the Steelers logo too.. The old Raiders logo was mad too.