No claws like the team

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I borrowed a mates Bulldog when we were last in the GF 2014 as I lived in Belmore then and we bought him a little dog jumper with bulldogs on it and walked up and down Belmore and it was such an enjoyable day so many people overjoyed to see her and ask if they could get a photo. Men woman children young and old. Cool day as a Dogs fan.
I haven't seen one in a while, but I reckon I would've definitely taken a photo of the dog - sounds tough and cute hehe :D

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be the contrarian but the club's current logo is almost perfect and an upgrade on the 80's emblem

it incorporates the original "CB" logo, the year the club was founded, the black bars on top and bottom which remind of the heritage jerseys with the black shorts, and the blue and white chevron... I just wish they used the bulldog from the 80's emblem

and I like the shield look like European football clubs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I will be the contrarian but the club's current logo is almost perfect and an upgrade on the 80's emblem

it incorporates the original "CB" logo, the year the club was founded, the black bars on top and bottom which remind of the heritage jerseys with the black shorts, and the blue and white chevron... I just wish they used the bulldog from the 80's emblem

2 things I would've changed from that design:

1. Yes, 80s style Bulldogs rather than the softer looking hushpuppy
  2. Blue and White berries-styles stripes in the background as opposed to the blue V (just saying V makes me shiver... too much of a Dragons reference)

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

We have Greenberg to thank for that.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 things I would've changed from that design:

1. Yes, 80s style Bulldogs rather than the softer looking hushpuppy
  2. Blue and White berries-styles stripes in the background as opposed to the blue V (just saying V makes me shiver... too much of a Dragons reference)
the berries butcher stripes in the background was the other option from memory but I like the chevron and the two blue V's is us

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And as many logos as you all throw up… nothing will be as good as any of the bulldogs ones from past an present. End of.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why dont they also pay respectvto.wests. just mash the tiger face with a magpies face.

It will be a mess but still bettervthan the crap.thevtigers are putting out now

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers need to be rebranded to the MacArthur Magpies Or better yet, just fold altogether so the doggies can poach their juniors.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They should have left the claws on the updated render

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
That new logo looks horrible. Balmain had one of the best logos. They should use that.

So did we. I wish we could change it back. I loved the old North Sydney Bears logo too.. Most of those 80s logos were great. These clubs should never have moved on from them. If it's a licensing issue as to why they can't go back then someone needs to sort out the licensing.
it's still being used by burleigh isnt it?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does anyone else here remember the little plastic football badges that they had in Twisties packets in the middle to late 1960s?

Can't find a picture of an NRL one but they were the same size and shape as the ones done for the AFL sides, like the one below....Scanlens also had them but they were the button badges not footy shaped...

1633596929344.png

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I agree, think it’s designed well
I was very impressed when it came out, few teeth only th8ng missing in my books

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I worked for the law firm that represent News Limited during the Super League. After looking through some old files I found the Sydney Dingoes logo which is what the Bulldogs would have been called if the ARL was successful in preventing Super League going ahead.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I worked for the law firm that represent News Limited during the Super League. After looking through some old files I found the Sydney Dingoes logo which is what the Bulldogs would have been called if the ARL was successful in preventing Super League going ahead.
Please post