Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We have a better fullback Omarion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of hearing about Meaney and Reimis etc as if we lost Thurston again. Averillo has shown more the last two weeks at fullback than Meaney did in three seasons at the club. If Meaney was still with us, he wouldn't look as good. Anyone can look good playing for Melbourne.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I arguably loved Meaney more than most on here. If I can restrain myself from making a thread on this, then so should you haha.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up. I'm sick of hearing about Meaney and Reimis etc as if we lost Thurston again. Averillo has shown more the last two weeks at fullback than Meaney did in three seasons at the club. If Meaney was still with us, he wouldn't look as good. Anyone can look good playing for Melbourne.
Reimis Smith is not a loss and never will be. Aaron Schoupp is 1000% better. I'm talking about Nick Meaney. Maybe he's playing good because he is at the Storm. Who knows.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It didn't help having Baz as our coach but from what we saw of him over his whole time here he wasn't good enough for US to be our fullback (yes, looks/plays better in a star studded team, same as any average player). I was pretty vocal at the time that I preferred him over Dufty but I'm pretty sure it was his decision to leave as well...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ain't convinced in our team he would have been half as good..and Averillo is just starting so the jury out that he is the one either...(sorry Mutt xox)