Opinion Nick Cotric

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Raiders best player today. If his inside men were smarter in attack, he would've scored 4 tonight. Could've been 5 if it wasn't for that insane tackle from Cam Smith.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate I reckon he’s been good all year.. I scratch my head sometime’s when all the expert analysts in TK write him off..
He’s definitely a great signing with more to come. We should add a clause in new players contracts that they aren’t allowed to read about themselves here

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You all deserve to have Holland and Montoya for another season the way you carry on. You lot deserve having Nasheed lube you up with oil every day
Come on bro, Holland and Montoya?

That's just cruel bro lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If my boy makes the nrlol, I'll ban myself from here, even if he is NSW and Australian captain lol
Haha. I hope he does mate. Can you imagine being a dad and reading about your son on the kennel though! He scores 7 tries on debut but knocks on twice so he’s fucking shit etc etc etc from people that wouldn’t make Z grade local Oztag hahaha

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Between Cotric and DWZ we are investing a lot on wingers? Hope we have $$$ left over for top draw 7 or 6 when one becomes available.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I was copping a few messages from my non bulldogs mates pointing out how shit Cotric is.. defence certainly needs attention. I think he’ll go well in attack but without sounding like a negative nelly I think our team next year will be pretty far off the pace..
Your big mistake is associating with and keeping non bulldog friends.
Thats a cardinal sin Bondi, do not tell me that they are roosters supporters
Give them the flick & only stick with true doggies lol

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking good player and it be great to have him.. I don’t come here much anymore because of this exact negitive shit.
Sick of reading how fucked everyone and everything is constantly
Let's go through a few facts:

1. Cotric just missed out on playing in the 2nd grandfinal in a row
  2. Bagged 2 tries
  3. Could've had more
  4. Was on fire previous weeks
  5. Played poorly in defence, as the whole team did as defence is as much about the person next to you as it is you
We came 2nd last this year only because the Broncs were so shit. Our attack was fuckign embarrassing.

Get the questions about him, but I for one am over the moon we've got him

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even in a badly beaten side,he looked hungry for the ball,and made solid ground every time with it,got a shocking bounce,where they scored,not a lot he could do about that,wighton was non exhistant tonight

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He made a couple mistakes last night eg should have just grounded that ball in goals instead of trying to tap it over the touch line and should have passed to CNK on the inside instead of trying to go himself and getting tackled (was a freak tackle) from smith. But he was still strong in a losing team and maybe if he's inside men looked outside and passed the ball a couple more times he would of scored another one or two. Has been solid all year so he is defiantly a huge upgrade on what we have or have had recently.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure how you can make a judgment about his defensive capabilities when he will be playing centre at the Dogs and he won’t have Rapana next to him who created a lot of the problems last night. Of course there is a chance he will be terrible (or decent) in defence but it’s impossible to tell at this point.

I don't know how anyone could not be excited about what he brings with the ball. He’s a absolute beast running the ball and it’s something we have been hanging out for.

Last edited: