Opinion Nick Cotric

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs no doubt he is good in attack but let’s be real his defence is worrying. Anyone who watch enough games of him this year will see it how it is. I’m not shitting on the bloke I’m just stating what I see.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs no doubt he is good in attack but let’s be real his defence is worrying. Anyone who watch enough games of him this year will see it how it is. I’m not shitting on the bloke I’m just stating what I see.
Yeah I was copping a few messages from my non bulldogs mates pointing out how shit Cotric is.. defence certainly needs attention. I think he’ll go well in attack but without sounding like a negative nelly I think our team next year will be pretty far off the pace..

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All jokes aside, if Rapana wasn't so shit, Cotric could of had 4 tries tonight... 2 he scored and 2 that rapana fucked up royally.
Agreed, though Rapana is not a centre just like Cotric.

If Cotric was a better centre than Rapana, Sticky would of thrown Cotric in the centres and Rapana on the wing, and considering how bad Rapana is in the centres, it says alot of what Cotric would be as a "centre"

Only the Dogs pay massive overs for players to play out of position

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If Cotric was a better centre than Rapana, Sticky would of thrown Cotric in the centres and Rapana on the wing, and considering how bad Rapana is in the centres, it says alot of what Cotric would be as a "centre"

I hope Ricky fucked up in judgement of the centres rather than our judgement.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chill people he hasn’t even stepped foot in Belmore and he’s getting judged

How about let the guy fall in Baz system then judge him after 10 rounds at centre ?

Look at that other whipping boy Brenko Lee ...apparently was shit

Now starting centre for powerhouse Melbourne in a fkn GF

His defence tonight fkn outstanding and will be in the QLD run on

Don’t be quick to judge

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has 7 tackle breaks. Dominates that stat every week, yet Smith managed to stop him at full pace on the line. Sign Smith for two years. Throw the whole chest at him.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bad has he been tonight lol

Since last week there was a thread about how good he was. Gee he’s been exposed tonight so far
Mate that was a wicked bounce,not a lot he could do there,scored a good try,and generally sound,in a badly beaten side.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee some people are clueless . Cotric had the second highest amount of fantasy points tonight across both teams.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just remember peeps, the comments were made early in the game where he was quiet.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

I don’t think so mate. Ricky is just a sour puss and when he signed with us wouldn’t give him any game time in the centre’s. He’s much better then Rapana. It was cringeworthy watching Rapana bomb tries tonight cause he didn’t know what he was doing when he got space.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee some people are clueless . Cotric had the second highest amount of fantasy points tonight across both teams.
It's the same when a young half gets discussed on here - people just want to carry on about how they can't defend, as if Lewis is the benchmark because he can. We need to score points and we need halves that can create and fast outside backs, like Cotric, who can score tries. I'm stoked he's coming.

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Chill people he hasn’t even stepped foot in Belmore and he’s getting judged

How about let the guy fall in Baz system then judge him after 10 rounds at centre ?

Look at that other whipping boy Brenko Lee ...apparently was shit

Now starting centre for powerhouse Melbourne in a fkn GF

His defence tonight fkn outstanding and will be in the QLD run on

Don’t be quick to judge
Yeah you're right

Under Baz....

Under our Administration.......

Under our Centre Of Excellence.....

Under the Dogs Of War......

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arguably still raiders best, that other winger is so bad, cotric different level , 2 tries