Opinion Nick Cotric

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the game was lost last night in the final 5 mins Cotric came in off his wing looking for the ball and tackling anything near him. I thought this was good sign of character. Bring on 2021

steveng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think Cotric will a great buy for the team, his size , speed and will to win is everything we are missing .

Reactions: ATT

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your big mistake is associating with and keeping non bulldog friends.
Thats a cardinal sin Bondi, do not tell me that they are roosters supporters
Give them the flick & only stick with true doggies lol
Two Eels and a tiger,
Obviously people in glass houses.. But not much defence this year!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He’s definitely a great signing with more to come. We should add a clause in new players contracts that they aren’t allowed to read about themselves here
#1: ‘Thou shall not listen to The Kennel’.
#2: ‘Luke Thompson is not a fraud’.
Should I go on? :-).
BB9356C4-FDD4-4ED1-ACBE-1FA0A8DB2D4E.jpeg

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Re-signing Croker while letting Cotric walk is Realene and Des levels of roster management.
I agree but the only logic I see with Croker is he is probably on long serving player allowance so maybe not costing them all that much cap wise.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree but the only logic I see with Croker is he is probably on long serving player allowance so maybe not costing them all that much cap wise.
Yeah that’s probably the only positive from keeping Croker. I think they re-signed him for 4 years! He’s cooked now I’d hate to see the type of games he is playing at 34.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Raiders generally play inside the scrum lines this year. When you think about where they finished on the ladder, their centres had very quiet seasons

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m not sure how you can make a judgment about his defensive capabilities when he will be playing centre at the Dogs and he won’t have Rapana next to him who created a lot of the problems last night. Of course there is a chance he will be terrible (or decent) in defence but it’s impossible to tell at this point.

I don't know how anyone could not be excited about what he brings with the ball. He’s a absolute beast running the ball and it’s something we have been hanging out for.
He's a weapon, wanted him for years. Will be alot of people's favourite player at our club.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair having rapana inside him doesnt help. Rapana is the worst defender
That's one reason they got rid of Leilua. When they had Leipana on the one side that's where all the opponent's attacked.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cotric... great signing...!!!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric named for the Blues. And the ***** said no Bulldog would make the squad this year!