Next few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
when will everyone realise that resigning Lewis is not really a good thing, just a fill in to a position that he won’t even fill in.. he’s not our saviour and never will be... JMK, I feel embarrassed having league conversations with people and having to say that JMK should be our utility, he’s not first grade standard... but that’s all we got... Nu brown came to play five eight and after 17rounds played more then 20mins yesterday... he’s not the answer also, people are looking forward to cogger, if cogger has a bright future knights wouldn’t have signed Pearce, they’ve proven that they weren’t afraid to blood youth.. which leaves me with Foran, a cripple who has been quoted to me by players as being hit by a truck who can’t walk after games.... not the answer... nick meaney, average at best... we have no hooker that’s capable of steering a team around...

Ohhh it’s not all negative, remis smith, I see good things in, as do I see in ofa

it dark days ahead boys... but this optimistic crap about Lewis, JMK, meaney... stop being so blinded, they aren’t the answer.
U would have been saying the same thing about JT when we let him go. Some players don't have to carve up in junior leagues to end up being superstars. Give Lewis a chance Nancy

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U would have been saying the same thing about JT when we let him go. Some players don't have to carve up in junior leagues to end up being superstars. Give Lewis a chance Nancy

Mate Thurston was carving up in reserves

What you on about

We all knew he was something special including the club.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great doesn't happen overnight. Ben Barba was all over the place, and a nightmare under high kicks, when he started in FG.
Yes but Barba lit up lower grades and you could see the spark he brings... don’t see that in Lewis, hasn’t done much at all in lower grades, not in the top 5 talent there either

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JT took over Anasta position... Anasta got moved to lock to accomodate Thurston, don’t give me that

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JT took over Anasta position... Anasta got moved to lock to accomodate Thurston, don’t give me that
Dont Waste your breath bro. Some on here think lewis is the best thing since sliced bread. He is just a good basic FG player.
Will be lucky to play fg next year if foran is fit and we buy elegy..

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis doesnt have speed but he does have instinct and I prefer football instinct players. There was a try last week where we made a break down the left side and he was mid field pushing up and pointing at the ground to indicate he was good for a kick. He also went after a bomb last game so once again he is always near the ball. That is a very good sign to me. He will only improve

Status
Not open for further replies.