Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoyed the shooter series on Netflix?

Also just finished watching Clarksons farm on Amazon, took me back to the days of growing up on 5k acres - absolutely loved it and Jeremy Clarkson is always a good laugh.
5000 acres? Where was that?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful country out that way. I grew up on a hobby farm by your standards, 180 acres near Wollongong.
Great lifestyle to grow up in ey, loved getting my hands dirty, chasing sheep, riding sheep, throwing rocks at the bulls and trying to out run them...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone been watching the new episodes of Dexter?
Not yet. Loved the Dexter series and planning to watch this, but waiting for a few more episodes. Netflix has spoiled me. Now days if I watch one episode and have to wait a week before the next one, I've already forgotten everything that happened in the last episode.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not yet. Loved the Dexter series and planning to watch this, but waiting for a few more episodes. Netflix has spoiled me. Now days if I watch one episode and have to wait a week before the next one, I've already forgotten everything that happened in the last episode.
Yeh I miss the days when they would just dump the whole series in one go

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really liked this. I know fans of the Clone Wars series didn't like it, but I preferred it over Clone Wars. Clone Wars was more like Episodes 1-3. Very political. Everything was about the ongoing politics behind the war. Rebels is more like episodes 4-6. It's all about rebellion, and had hints of the Obi-wan/Luke relationship with the Jedi training a young inept Padawan.

The crossover stuff from Clone Wars was good as well. Like the Ahsoka Vs Vader fight, and the final fate of Darth Maul. Plus, this series leads into the upcoming Mandalorian stuff. The Ahsoka episode of the Mandalorian was heavily linked to Rebels. And the characters from Rebels are apparently going to feature heavily in the upcoming Star Wars content, especially the new Ahsoka series.

They have already cast one of the characters from Rebels.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone watched cowboy bebop?

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great lifestyle to grow up in ey, loved getting my hands dirty, chasing sheep, riding sheep, throwing rocks at the bulls and trying to out run them...
Growing up on a working property certainly gives you a good grounding in life.
The old man only has about 40 acres left now and it'll be turning into housing in the coming years which will be sad to see.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Haha I’m with you. I watched the first two episodes now need to wait for the third and it feels weird

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bad sports on Netflix is pretty good
The episode about the point shaving at Arizona State in college basketball was really good. I liked the weed dealing race car driver episode as well. The Hanse Cronje and Juventus ones were good too..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if it's mentioned, but TeaTV is pretty awesome for all movies/shows.