Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
14 Peaks I think I have mentioned it before but great doco on Netflix where a guy climbs the 14 highest mountains on earth in 7 months or something ridiculous like that. The guy must be the fittest person in the universe.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
14 Peaks I think I have mentioned it before but great doco on Netflix where a guy climbs the 14 highest mountains on earth in 7 months or something ridiculous like that. The guy must be the fittest person in the universe.
There's an upcoming series (think it was Netflix) with Chris Hemsworth where he goes through different fitness stuff he undertakes to extend his life. Looks really interesting.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of animation... I never played League of Legends, but this is one of the best shows I have seen. Highly recommend for everyone

Never been drawn to animation (see what I did there) but that looks pretty.
Pencilled that in for later tonite.

:|sorry....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah just from that trailer looks the goods
I'll put it this way. They got Imagine Dragons to write and perform a song purely for their intro. Now you may say that's bad, and you would be right. But it's still costly and they paid for it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched it the other night. Fucking incredible!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll put it this way. They got Imagine Dragons to write and perform a song purely for their intro. Now you may say that's bad, and you would be right. But it's still costly and they paid for it.
ill definetly be watching it, I reckon the miss's will like it too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That looks fucking sick!!
It is. Honestly it's one of those shows where you hear people say that it's amazing, then you watch it and say, "holy shit! This is ridonculous"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Finished season 2 of Witcher, better than the first season. I only remember bits and pieces from playing it so that probably helps, guessing big chunks are missing or changed from the books though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching the first episode. Looks like I'll enjoy this as much as the Mandalorian. I think Temura Morrison will excel in this role. Can't wait for the second episode.
Great so far, but I watched it and thought, "Dammit, now I have to wait!"

Netflix has spoiled me.