Netflix, Stan, Disney+ etc - Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Decent show on Netflix. I Am Not Okay With This.

It's basically a coming of age teen show, except the chick is developing super powers. It's short with only 7 episodes, and it kind of ends the first season on a To Be Continued, but it's a great end to the season and sets up well for the next season.
So it's like the teen version of Raising Dion?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So it's like the teen version of Raising Dion?
Kind of but not exactly. It's kind of like the game Life is Strange.

Basically a girl who's dad committed suicide and she's an angry teen but finds out that every time she gets really angry, bad shit happens.

The show starts with her running down the street covered head to toe in blood.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another one. Treadstone on Amazon Prime Video. It's set in the Borne Identity universe and it's about sleeper agents, MK Ultra and stuff like that. Has some really entertaining fight scenes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I keep mentioning the Mandalorian.
Still cannot believe disney actually made something star wars which actually makes sense.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well thank FUCK the first 6 Fast & Furious movies are on Netflix again. Couldn't have come at a better time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Currently watching "The Last Ship" on Stan. Not a bad show and pretty relevant to what we are going through at the moment haha. Well if it was ALOT worse.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mind hunters and uni bomber was pretty good. just finished last season of the last kingdom also pretty good animal house just started watching.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Has anyone watched the new Hemsworth series/movie? I literally know nothing about it, just saw his face on Netflix yesterday lol.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone watched the new Hemsworth series/movie? I literally know nothing about it, just saw his face on Netflix yesterday lol.
Extraction?
Yeah not too bad of a movie, decent action movie, has a strong Aussie accent in this one.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Currently watching "The Last Ship" on Stan. Not a bad show and pretty relevant to what we are going through at the moment haha. Well if it was ALOT worse.
Great show. This and Black Sails were two shows that you don't hear much about but they're great shows that just keep plugging on.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Not that it's a new show but I've just discovered Rake. So far I'm hooked. It's very well written and piss funny.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great show. This and Black Sails were two shows that you don't hear much about but they're great shows that just keep plugging on.
Black Sails was brilliant, game of thrones but with Pirates pretty much. Just as much violence, sex and profanity.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I thought for giggles I'd put on Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers (on Disney+) and... DAMN. They've stuffed this up right from the intro. Why couldn't they leave the original intro without remastering it?

This is the original, and I don't care what Disney+ do, this will FOREVER be the only intro to that show!

The new one has subtle differences that anyone can pick up on and it's simply not the same. I'm not going to even bother posting that intro!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know what possessed me to watch it but I just finished watching Heels (Stan) and I didn't mind it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know what possessed me to watch it but I just finished watching Heels (Stan) and I didn't mind it.
As a wrestling fan, I didn't mind it either. It has promise. Be interesting to see where they go with it in season 2 (if it happens as the show hasn't been renewed yet)

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Squid game
You
Angela black
Wentworth - Still the most amazing series ever. Top cast, actors picked perfectly.!!

or any Psychological thriller is my JAM.!!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As a wrestling fan, I didn't mind it either. It has promise. Be interesting to see where they go with it in season 2 (if it happens as the show hasn't been renewed yet)
Yeah they left it in a way that if it didnt get renewed it could be seen to have concluded.
On the other hand there still more in the individual characters story lines that could be revealed if it was to continue.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Squid game
You
Angela black
Wentworth - Still the most amazing series ever. Top cast, actors picked perfectly.!!

or any Psychological thriller is my JAM.!!!
Did you watch The Sinner? The first season was one of the best shows I seen on Netflix.