Nathan Cleary Left ‘Paralysed’ By Troll Abuse

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Literally nothing in that comment at all.. nathan cleary such a bitch
Anybody listened to it?

Is it Cleary or the "performance" guy who says Bennett is a nasty man who "doesn't care about Cleary" for saying it? :grinning:

Malla

Reaction score
Anybody listened to it?

Is it Cleary or the "performance" guy who says Bennett is a nasty man who "doesn't care about Cleary" for saying it? :grinning:
I havent listened to it but i think its the prformance guy lol

Why would Bennett give a fuck about Cleary but? Who does Cleary think he is lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I havent listened to it but i think its the prformance guy lol

Why would Bennett give a fuck about Cleary but? Who does Cleary think he is lol
Yeah true but these media guys put up bs most of the time.

As you said, what Bennet said was nothing. Every single coach promotes their halves for SOO every year (if they are in the mix).

That Panthers guy was carrying on like it was ground breaking news never happened before....pffft.

Thats the story...the performance guy show pony. Cleary probably as embarrassed as all hell and had nothing to do with it written up like that.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rather than talking about this to the media he should have taken this on THE CHIN.
Lol. I was about to say Cleary seems ok, his chin is up

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah true but these media guys put up bs most of the time.

As you said, what Bennet said was nothing. Every single coach promotes their halves for SOO every year (if they are in the mix).

That Panthers guy was carrying on like it was ground breaking news never happened before....pffft.

Thats the story...the performance guy show pony. Cleary probably as embarrassed as all hell and had nothing to do with it written up like that.
Cleary is a bit of a cock jock but. Hasn't won anything yet and carries on like he runs shit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cleary is a bit of a cock jock but. Hasn't won anything yet and carries on like he runs shit
They have treated him like that. Talked him up so much. Got friends in high places and untouchable it seems.

Malla

Reaction score
They have treated him like that. Talked him up so much. Got friends in high places and untouchable it seems.
Yeah it's laughable. Reminds me a lot of Pearce early in his career.

Off topic a bit but I loved seeing Kylie Flanagan firing up against Luai last week. Hope this creates more of a rivarly with our halves next year when Burton is with us.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it's laughable. Reminds me a lot of Pearce early in his career.

Off topic a bit but I loved seeing Kylie Flanagan firing up against Luai last week. Hope this creates more of a rivarly with our halves next year when Burton is with us.
Very good analogy comparing with Pearce (having Luai really helps Cleary tho) so he has that advantage.

Enjoyed that too. Bantom weights lol but when Burto arrives we will have a heavyweight.

Hopes dashed this year so far but hope springs eternal for Bulldogs fans :grinning:

Malla

Reaction score
Very good analogy comparing with Pearce (having Luai really helps Cleary tho) so he has that advantage.

Enjoyed that too. Bantom weights lol but when Burto arrives we will have a heavyweight.

Hopes dashed this year so far but hope springs eternal for Bulldogs fans :grinning:
They really compliment each other but the issue is when the going gets tough - usually in finals footy. Luai has a pretty shit kicking game so 80% of it comes from Cleary. Sounds simple but literally all you need to do is put pressure on Cleary and you're half way there to beating them.

Flanno is awesome. Loved that he was in Luai's face even tho he plays behind a bunch of soft fucks

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They really compliment each other but the issue is when the going gets tough - usually in finals footy. Luai has a pretty shit kicking game so 80% of it comes from Cleary. Sounds simple but literally all you need to do is put pressure on Cleary and you're half way there to beating them.

Flanno is awesome. Loved that he was in Luai's face even tho he plays behind a bunch of soft fucks
Just hope he doesn't allow himself to get put off his game with the niggling they've started.

Best way of making smartarses look silly is to win.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yes and no. Luai's short kicking is great and is the reason for many of Crichton's tries but he does have a long kick that just isn't used often because we have a top 2 tactical/game managing kicker in Cleary. He actually played 7 to Nathan at 6 a lot coming through.

Malla

Reaction score
Yes and no. Luai's short kicking is great and is the reason for many of Crichton's tries but he does have a long kick that just isn't used often because we have a top 2 tactical/game managing kicker in Cleary. He actually played 7 to Nathan at 6 a lot coming through.
Yes his shirt kicking is excellent but I’m talking long kicking game

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like I said though, it's not just footy players, it's everyone. The shit kids say to each other online is horrible. So Cleary can get fucked wanting some sympathy when 12 year olds who did nothing wrong cop worse abuse which would have a bigger impact.
Don't worry about on line antics. I see bullying at school every single day and some of it is so damned cruel.

Teachers can only 'talk to the kids" and suspension as punishment for the little grubs is welcomed as a holiday. Spare the rod and spoil the child is so true. Might I add that it is always the same suspects time after time and the threats of calling parents etc. ......well they just laugh and say things like I don't care or my parents are dogs anyway...gospel truth...Particular parts of society are the ones that I am talking about too and I don't say that to sound racist.....

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don't worry about on line antics. I see bullying at school every single day and some of it is so damned cruel.

Teachers can only 'talk to the kids" and suspension as punishment for the little grubs is welcomed as a holiday. Spare the rod and spoil the child is so true. Might I add that it is always the same suspects time after time and the threats of calling parents etc. ......well they just laugh and say things like I don't care or my parents are dogs anyway...gospel truth...Particular parts of society are the ones that I am talking about too and I don't say that to sound racist.....
Yeah my daughter is bullied pretty badly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A friends boy has changed schools and is now a lot happier.

Society has degenerated so much. Bullying should not be tolerated in any context anywhere.

People have lost their decency and feel they can do, and say, whatever they like with no filter to the effects on others.

It's their fault if they can't take it apparently.