News Nathan Brown (player)

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
2-3 seasons ago he was solid. Not seen it lately but he hasn’t been in first grade. Parramatta pack with Paulo rcg papal’i lane and matto is pretty stacked.

That said their bench forwards are ok not amazing. Concerning there but could be a case out of favour? He’s cracked it he can’t make first grade? To much $ for reserves? That said can’t see him being much more than depth/Bench. Certainly not a Vaughan replacement for me. He’s been very good, bends the line, makes metres post contact. Browns like Jackson if anything and similar status of end of career with a far worse reputation and grub. That said we could use some mongrel with tpj and I’m sure Gus isn’t paying him big $.

If it came to brown or Stimson I take brown everyday. That said I’d almost rather big ava in the 17 and go for hunt from sharks.

that said if it’s haas for 24 and brown for 23 with Thompson going fir 24 so be it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't stand the bloke, a grub and a whinger. The only way that this even remotely makes any sense is if it means we have cap space to keep Burto, upgrade key juniors, and maybe go after a key signing elsewhere.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently both manly and parra have pulled their offers for him after he wanted more than they were willing to give him. Wants 600k on a long term deal. Would you guys want him at the dogs? Personally he shits me but I reckon I’d love him if he were in blue & white considering we’re paying Napa 650 I feel he’d be a good signing to bolster our pack. Thoughts?
I'd like him at the Dogs but not for anything close to that money

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He would be a worse buy than Sutton.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2-3 seasons ago he was solid. Not seen it lately but he hasn’t been in first grade. Parramatta pack with Paulo rcg papal’i lane and matto is pretty stacked.

That said their bench forwards are ok not amazing. Concerning there but could be a case out of favour? He’s cracked it he can’t make first grade? To much $ for reserves? That said can’t see him being much more than depth/Bench. Certainly not a Vaughan replacement for me. He’s been very good, bends the line, makes metres post contact. Browns like Jackson if anything and similar status of end of career with a far worse reputation and grub. That said we could use some mongrel with tpj and I’m sure Gus isn’t paying him big $.

If it came to brown or Stimson I take brown everyday. That said I’d almost rather big ava in the 17 and go for hunt from sharks.
that said if it’s haas for 24 and brown for 23 with Thompson going fir 24 so be it.
Ava better option indeed. He is a good professional and also bends the line without the grubby part in his game like Brown