News Nathan Brown (player)

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is on the fringes of making the Blues 17 and people want to dismiss him, wow really?

The guy brings a lift to Parra every time he comes onto the field. He has a good offload and is fast at getting back up onto his feet to play the ball. If he is not the type of player we are looking for then we'd might as well go get Trent Merrin out of retirement.
So why don’t the Eels make him a priority signing if he’s so good ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Solid post. I expect nothing less from someone of your know-how and analytical prowess but I'm still left impressed all the same.
Good post.
That is what i can do.
-Inspire
-Analyse
-engage
-inform.

All this can be done simultaneously and at the same time.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's not worth that money, has as bad a judiciary record as Hetherington and is injured all of the time.

He's a solid player who's aggression can be good and make an impact, but not at that price or age.. Would you rather offer Taumalolo or Haas a million in their prime or Brown 600k at the back end of his career? Would you rather offer Brown 600k or Pangai Junior 650k? As others have said, there's a reason why clubs aren't giving Brown what he wants.. Because he's not worth it and there's better value elsewhere..
Would be an awesome signing if signed Haas, don’t think it will happen though, possibly when he’s older.
Rather Pangai over Brown, Pangai is some player , just think he needs work on his mentality

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We can do so much better than making Romper Stomper a priority signing at $600k ... yes he could offer us a lot more than some of our current forwards and plays with aggression and has an offload in his game but he's not worth $600k, his value has dropped and will have to take a buzzcut.

Two clubs have already withdrawn offers and Parramatta seem more than happy to part ways in search of landing their next $150k Papali'i signing.

Let's hope Sharp can do the same and deliver us some value signings and reserve paying extras for top tier players like Papenhuyzen which will attract better players and help club build a generation of success.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are going after Brown. You heard it here first.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
On 16 June, Brown was demoted to reserve grade by the Parramatta club and given permission to negotiate with other clubs. Brown had 18 months remaining on his contract but he was informed by Parramatta that he was not part of their future plans.[31]

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'd want to be dirt cheap if we've signed him. I'm not a fan of Brown.. He'll probably be suspended or injured more than he plays. But Gus has struck gold numerous times hunting for bargains so you never know..

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On 16 June, Brown was demoted to reserve grade by the Parramatta club and given permission to negotiate with other clubs. Brown had 18 months remaining on his contract but he was informed by Parramatta that he was not part of their future plans.[31]
Minimum wage with Parra picking up the freight. We have been screwed over paying players to play elsewhere for years. About time we got one back. Although I’m still in the camp that we don’t him taking up a top 30 spot.