Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hard.
That team should of at the least got one more title.
Painful memories, that basic team should have won in;

2002 - us winning 17 matches in row. The Chooks stealing a Premiership that everyone knew was ours.

2003 - I can still remember the semi final were we smashed Melbourne 30 to 0 and in the Prelim Final that blatant forward pass (miles forward) from Fittler that put the Grand Final out of our reach. I was convinced at the time that NRL wanted the Chooks to prevail to support their false premiership in 2002.

2004 - the GF set up for the Chooks to win 3 premierships in a row, and they didn't. That season they never played one game in Qld, and we talk about getting a favourable draw these days. We sent Fittler out a loser, that alone made my day.

I prefer to look on the bright side, they took pay cuts to stay together for 2004 and reaped the rewards with team spirit and never give up attitudes.

Go Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like the fact he wants to “impress” jacko,shows respect and a bit of humility.now come out and destroy Klemmer in round nine and you’ll be the most popular player in a dogs jersey,even Marley will have to kiss your ass

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In 2019, Napa wearing the almighty Blue n White jersey, i want to see the following players put to sleep in order.

1. Klemmer
2. Pearce
3. Sam Burgess
4. Gallen
5. Mitchell Moses
That's making me excited about 2019

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol.. Yeah ofcourse Nappas gonna put a spin on it & not say he came over for the 2mill..

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well said. We have a hard nosed team that should be up to compete week in week out. We might not have the most talented team or roster... but if you have a team that competes every tackle then youre in with a chance and I think this is the foundation of the team that Pay is creating. It was vital we got rid of players from the old regime - unfortunately it meant losing guys like the Morris boys, Graham, and now Klem, but I think it will be for the long term benefit of the club in general.

I wanna see more Dogs of War in 2019!
Got to agree 100% mate, We may not have the rock stars out wide in 2019 but we will have a pack that works its ar$e off and takes a backwards step to no one. In Sue, Napa, Fualalo, Ogden, RFM and the likes we have some heavy hitters to go with the work rate of Tolman, Jackson and Elliot.

I seriously think we will see CHN play a lot of centre this season.

This is the squad I think we start the season with;

1. Hoppa
2. Cricton
3. CHN
4. Holland
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Martin
13. Jackson

14. Sue
15. Fualalo
16. Smith/Elliot
17. Nu Brown

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminder Napa was the first player to really stand up to James Graham, belted him in 2015 I think it was.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When Napa busts through the line or throws a mad offload i'll change my name to Napsolutely Fabulous and make him my avatar.