Reaction score
I was expecting 7 pages of posts just from Nasheed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I was expecting 7 pages of posts just from Nasheed
I collated it in one short OP.
It only really touches on the journey, but I believe I’ve added just enough details so u all know wassup.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I collated it in one short OP.
It only really touches on the journey, but I believe I’ve added just enough details so u all know wassup.
I was hoping for more of a step by step commentary

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I was hoping for more of a step by step commentary
I’m in two minds on whether to release a part 2.
Which will, in time, both cover the ongoing progress with my team, the dog fight trainer who is training me, Aleem my cousin and a few friends, and my progress with my first goal, making the Mounties Canterbury Cup squad.

Not sure if anyone cares about the journey as opposed to the final results.
Me grubbering to the corner for Addo Carr to pounce on in front of 12 thousand fans at Belmore etc

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also I know ***** like Katoa make it look as if any old idiot can get a top 30 gig, but you’d be surprised, it’s a lot of hard work.
Especially compounded by the fact I had a 15 year break and coming off hard drugs.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m in two minds on whether to release a part 2.
Which will, in time, both cover the ongoing progress with my team, the dog fight trainer who is training me, Aleem my cousin and a few friends, and my progress with my first goal, making the Mounties Canterbury Cup squad.

Not sure if anyone cares about the journey as opposed to the final results.
Me grubbering to the corner for Addo Carr to pounce on in front of 12 thousand fans at Belmore etc
Lol at the dog fight trainer hahhahha your a funny guy!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also I know ***** like Katoa make it look as if any old idiot can get a top 30 gig, but you’d be surprised, it’s a lot of hard work.
Especially compounded by the fact I had a 15 year break and coming off hard drugs.
Lol at the dog fight trainer hahhahha your a funny guy!
yeah he trains bonez,
If you’re in the scene you know he’s the Rocky Balboa of the dog fighting world. Very determined pooch.