My Journey to the NRL Bulldogs squad

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone cares about the journey as opposed to the final results.
Excellent point. No, so shut up.

If you make the team and actually play even 5 mins for them we look forward to your description of that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
sheeeeeeeeeet this thread went from inspiring ppl to hatin.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Nasheed I think I should start my journey to becoming nrl star to bro.

But I don't want to set low standards like you.

I want to be in the bulldogs first grade squad by 2023 as well.

But by the end of 2023 I want to be the captain of Australia.

And I should be signed in 2023 for a modest $1.5 million per season, probably on a 10 year deal... that will give me some good coin for when I retire at 50.

I've been playing touch footy recently and to be honest I'm pretty good.

My team mates joke around and say I look like a fat penguin when I run - but I know they are just having a laugh.

I scored a try tonight and could have scored another when I intercepted the ball on our try line - but unfortunately there was a strong head wind and they ran me down in 15 meters - if it wasn't for that wind I probably would have gone the length and done a superman over the line.

I'm down to only eating 1 bag of chips a night, and I've stopped drinking before morning tea time.

I'm down to 106 kg from 107 kg but that's mostly due to loosing muscle and gaining fat, I prefer to stay a little fatter in winter cause of the cold - but I still look pretty sexy and I think that is important if I want to captain Australia.

Any way bro, wish me luck, and hopefully I see you standing there next to me in 18 months time in the blue and white, and hopefully you can cheer me on when I make the Australian team.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
None of you pricks could ever make the Bulldogs first grade squad. This thread is so so stupid do you really think you could make it????

I mean you can all spell.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
None of you pricks could ever make the Bulldogs first grade squad. This thread is so so stupid do you really think you could make it????

why not?

keep telling me i cant ill prove you wrog. i threw my first touch down pass the other week so progressing well.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
why not?

keep telling me i cant ill prove you wrog. i threw my first touch down pass the other week so progressing well.
If you prov me wrog then I’ll be happier for you..

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on bro, I'm putting a lot of work into this.

Comments like that just make me train harder.

P.S. if you don't like this thread there is a similar that I made that you should check out - you might like it better.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a coaches meeting with an unnamed Massey side next week. It isnt mounties though. Had a friend of a friend.
I'm still waiting for the scouts to come up to Beenleigh and watch me play touch footy in div 3.

Hopefully they will get to watch me soon.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on bro, I'm putting a lot of work into this.

Comments like that just make me train harder.

P.S. if you don't like this thread there is a similar that I made that you should check out - you might like it better.

Ahh caveman, you're inspiration to us all :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a coaches meeting with an unnamed Massey side next week. It isnt mounties though. Had a friend of a friend.
Well I think I'll make a nrlol coach before you make the nrlol.

My teams have only lost 3 games in 4 seasons.

If I make coach I'll help you out lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Small update/request.

Since that mock thread has derailed focus on the actual journey a little bit.

Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with clen or abuterol?

word on the street is its powerful in replacing fat with muscle, but currently the level required is only fit fir horses by approval.

but i heard its a miracle and it isnt steroids, but works better than protein.

Im hoping to drop to 1% fat (so 8 kilos) and replace it with 10 kgs of muscle.