My Journey to the NRL Bulldogs squad

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah Estonia dog was the greatest but this still gold
Estonia puppi dogg. Best thing ive seen.
unfortunately invisible wanted to be a buzzkill and nuke it all, even on the back end because other mods didnt want it deleted so he 'scorched the earth' just to get his way.

All because some random guy said it was me as a joke and he just took it at his word.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guy,

I think you are wrong. If you cannot see that this young Indian stud has the torque to make it in first grade you are on drugs.

Just his knowledge and depth surrounding the game would put him in the top 27% of players with footy brains.

The way I see it he plays a year for the Doggies cuz and the storm sign him up to partner Munster.

9. Grant
7. Munster
6.Nasheed
1.Papenhuyzen

Thoughts?

Like and reply.
I noticed Grant is your hooker does this mean Smith has moved to the Dogs in a swap deal for nasheed?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
If you really want to play for The Bulldogs you need to know their playbook inside out:

1st hit up - Fullback catches it then slips over then runs 3 Meters before bundled back 5

2nd hit up - Hooker almost drops ball passes to forward for a 3 meter gain

3rd hit up - Hooker almost drops ball passes to forward for a 3 meter gain

4th hit up - For some reason forward is in Hooker position passes it behind another forward who manages to recover it for a 6 meter loss

6th hit up - Hooker passes it to forward who realises it’s the last and kicks it strait to fullback who goes through 12 gaps and breaks 4 tackles and scores..

The key is consistency if you can do that the whole game you are on your way to becoming a Bulldog

Last edited:

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you really want to play for The Bulldogs you need to know their playbook inside out:

1st hit up - Fullback catches it then slips over then runs 3 Meters before bundled back 5

2nd hit up - Hooker almost drops ball passes to forward for a 3 meter gain

3rd hit up - Hooker almost drops ball passes to forward for a 3 meter gain

4th hit up - For some reason forward is in Hooker position passes it behind another forward who manages to recover it for a 6 meter loss

6th hit up - Hooker passes it to forward who realises it’s the last and kicks it strait to fullback who goes through 12 gaps and breaks 4 tackles and scores..

The key is consistency if you can do that the whole game you are on your way to becoming a Bulldog
What a fucking mess we have become. This has depressed me!!

Like and reply.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting fit is good for mental health. I wish you well on your journey whether that be these lofty goals.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way Trent's picking teams at the moment your sure to get a start mate.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed Time to go hard..bend over backwards to fulfill your dreams..and do it Doggy style..!