Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No I’m planning tos we it with my brothers soon. I’m assuming you saw it?
Knowing how I am, do you think I’ll like it? Hahaha
I think you’ll like his brutality as Batman..I’m not sure you will like him as Wayne though.,lucky for You he isn’t Wayne to much.,. The darkness of Gotham and the Riddler is great.. unsure about you and Catwoman.. I won’t give much of the plot away, but let’s say it’s a dark Crime thriller, where Batman shows his detective skills…

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think you’ll like his brutality as Batman..I’m not sure you will like him as Wayne though.,lucky for You he isn’t Wayne to much.,. The darkness of Gotham and the Riddler is great.. unsure about you and Catwoman.. I won’t give much of the plot away, but let’s say it’s a dark Crime thriller, where Batman shows his detective skills…
Yeah I already dislike the actress after her faking that story which she came out saying some crap of her words being used incorrectly by the guardian where she said she wasn’t given the role as cat woman in Nolan’s dark knight rises coz she was too urban. Why is it so hard to just shut up take your pay check and leave your fake stories out of the press. People gotta realasie lying comes naturals to a lot of actors and actresses as their job is to literally lie about who they are.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I already dislike the actress after her faking that story which she came out saying some crap of her words being used incorrectly by the guardian where she said she wasn’t given the role as cat woman in Nolan’s dark knight rises coz she was too urban. Why is it so hard to just shut up take your pay check and leave your fake stories out of the press. People gotta realasie lying comes naturals to a lot of actors and actresses as their job is to literally lie about who they are.
Didn’t hear that one.. I’m sure now you won’t like Catwoman! Lol..

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Try to watch it without a political perspective. Agree with @Mr 95% about how you'll react to 'Bruce Wayne' in the movie, he's a sadboi - but I think it's an intentional decision with a trilogy in mind.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn’t hear that one.. I’m sure now you won’t like Catwoman! Lol..
To be fair from the beginning I took issue with the race swap lol. I heard there’s a scene where she kicks a massive male out a window or something lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Try to watch it without a political perspective. Agree with @Mr 95% about how you'll react to 'Bruce Wayne' in the movie, he's a sadboi - but I think it's an intentional decision with a trilogy in mind.
I’ll try my hardest but when it’s there to see like race swapping established white characters it’s already annoying. For me lol. But I promise if Batman is an actual brutal boy I’ll forget about everything and enjoy it. I just hope he ain’t too emotional as Bruce Wayne

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll try my hardest but when it’s there to see like race swapping established white characters it’s already annoying. For me lol. But I promise if Batman is an actual brutal boy I’ll forget about everything and enjoy it. I just hope he ain’t too emotional as Bruce Wayne
He is one angry man..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is one angry man..
Love that. Did you hear how he wanted to do Batman’s voice early on then the director said fk no? Lol he wanted to a try a Batman that does a whisper voice. Wtf is this guy on hahaha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I’m planning tos we it with my brothers soon. I’m assuming you saw it?
Knowing how I am, do you think I’ll like it? Hahaha
Don't want to spoil anything but there's a scene where Cat woman tries to fight Batman, and it's like watching a kid throwing a tantrum while Batman doesn't even break a sweat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't want to spoil anything but there's a scene where Cat woman tries to fight Batman, and it's like watching a kid throwing a tantrum while Batman doesn't even break a sweat.
Did they actually allow a scene like this!?!?!?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@COVENS your best portrayal of Batman?
As a whole I think you need good villains to compliment a good Batman. And the Riddler in this was pretty good as was Penguin really. I think the recent joker movie as well as Ledgers portrayal of joker really taught producers that dark is the way to go with villains even if some past portrayals worked ok with over the top crazy. It's hard to take a batman seriously if he's dealing with villains that are more annoying than scary.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a whole I think you need good villains to compliment a good Batman. And the Riddler in this was pretty good as was Penguin really. I think the recent joker movie as well as Ledgers portrayal of joker really taught producers that dark is the way to go with villains even if some past portrayals worked ok with over the top crazy. It's hard to take a batman seriously if he's dealing with villains that are more annoying than scary.
Absolutely