Movie Discussion

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Question for you movie buffs. If I had a spare couple of hours what should I watch?
That's a pretty open question to ask mate. Whatever you're into. What's your favorite genre?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At home or at the cinema?
At home kids are a handful at the cinema and I wouldn’t get the time to watch it for myself I’d have to see a kids show:tearsofjoy:

I have Netflix at home.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At home kids are a handful at the cinema and I wouldn’t get the time to watch it for myself I’d have to see a kids show:tearsofjoy:

I have Netflix at home.
Well i recommend the new JumanjI Welcome to the Jungle with the Rock and Jack Black..great for kids and adults.. I really enjoyed it and I’m not a fan of the Rock..Has a sequel too, Jumanji The Next Level..which i might watch tonight!

Hang on you want a movie only for you? You want an oldie or newie?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well i recommend the new JumanjI Welcome to the Jungle with the Rock and Jack Black..great for kids and adults.. I really enjoyed it and I’m not a fan of the Rock..Has a sequel too, Jumanji The Next Level..which i might watch tonight!

Really don’t mind. Just a good one. No pressure:tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score

Both Jumanji's are pretty good. I find The Next Level is slightly funnier as you have the older guys in it and are completely oblivious to what's going on :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lol! Hey my movie reputation is on the line…bahahaha..Have you seen Uncut Gems with Adam Sandler?
I want to see that. I heard it's pretty good and note like Sandler's other movies where he's a dope and short tempered lol.

I love Bulletproof though - I rate that as one of Sandler's best ever comedy movies alongside Billy Madison.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Both Jumanji's are pretty good. I find The Next Level is slightly funnier as you have the older guys in it and are completely oblivious to what's going on :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I have to check it out my man ..I liked the first one!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to see that. I heard it's pretty good and note like Sandler's other movies where he's a dope and short tempered lol.

I love Bulletproof though - I rate that as one of Sandler's best ever comedy movies alongside Billy Madison.
I watched again last night..still good!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched a doco last night because my agronomist suggested I watch it sorry guys @Wahesh @Mr 95% (I’ll get to yours later)

kiss the ground - Was pretty interesting about regenerative farming practices and it’s what we are doing but probably not to that extreme.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched a doco last night because my agronomist suggested I watch it sorry guys @Wahesh @Mr 95% (I’ll get to yours later)

kiss the ground - Was pretty interesting about regenerative farming practices and it’s what we are doing but probably not to that extreme.
Sounds interesting..blows my mind all that stuff..!