Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Incredible how often those penalties he gives away are either in front with result on the line or leads to a try next play. The percentage and odds to his penalties leading to opposition points must be Powerballish.
Are you saying Ryan Tandy (alleged) like behaviour? Possible collusion with Cecchin maybe?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Moses played as well as he talked, he'd be better than Ponga, Tedesco, Slater, Trbojevic, Stewart, Patten, El Masri, and Rod Silva combined.

He clearly doesn't want to be here. His first half showed that tonight (couldn't care less). In addition to his words here. He can't wait to see the back of the club. His attitude in previous interviews about this shows he doesn't want to be here.

Ship him off, promote Bergamin, and see how he goes for rest of season. JMK could even be trialled as well as Nu Brown at fullback (both have played the position before).
Yes please... THIS!!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
His heart is already at the tigers weather it be next year or now.. no point hanging onto someone who has already left!!!

Time for everyone to move on.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are you saying Ryan Tandy (alleged) like behaviour? Possible collusion with Cecchin maybe?
Can't really draw that definate conclusion because the penalty or dropped ball on other teams tryline has a long way to go to turn into a try down our end...but incredibly it has been happening. Then theres the penalties on our try line ...but Priest and Elliott contribute to those.

I'm just amazed at how uncanny the coincidence ..probably more to do with our rotten run of luck and bad vibes at present.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
On the subject of Mbye, it is possible or even likely that he is not overly liked by his teammates, if so then please Chris and Deano just let him go ASAP because he could be destabilising the whole team.
Like the fans, they are probably sick of hearing him talk about what he's going to do in the upcoming game, and how he's going to be the saviour.

Only difference between Mbye and Hayne, is that Hayne hypes himself but has proven to be a good player on the day.

Mbye is yet to have a standout game.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was fooled by this turncoats words... cant wait til' he's gone and hopefully Jackson and Klemmer crush the little **** when we play Tigers

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate seeing this threads headline..... Burnnnnsss meeee!!!

Can someone rather change it to something else?

Something like.... Recycle Bin?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He actually comes across as the worst team mate. It's all about him and none about the club - should have known this when he asked for the Des clause in his contract - what a goose.

So glad this guy is gone.
hindsight is a wonderful thing... wish we inserted that clause now lol

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we relieve him of his duty this year
The remaining money can come off our cap next year
We won’t be winning the competition or making the 8 so let him go for financial advantage
The portion we don’t pay him this year for eg 150-200k goes to our cap next year

I think the belmore titans game is his last game for us along with woods

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WTF do you want the **** to say?

Comes across with half a brain, not his fault he’s being shopped around.
A month before this all came up people were hi fiving that we’d found our next fullback. Now everyone want to fuck him off tomorrow!
Happy for him to stay, if he puts in the rest of the year...not like there are many other options out there. Coote??
Not I magdog
Been hammering him from round one
One line break of half decent game does not make a fg standard fullback
He’s lazy and arrogant and too lax for a fb
Would love to see his gps numbers especially in second halves when he totally goes mia

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Take that shit kick for touch out he did play well yesterday
Honest question kiwi yeh
What did he do so well that any other fg standard fullback would not have completed or been expected to do
Can we actually put on any set plays around him
Can he finish off a backline sweep play
Does he go looking for the ball like a Holmes, slater, teddy, even Dufty ffs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh he done very little wrong. There was even a set where he pushed up in support through the line 3 plays in a row, but no he is lazy and doesn't care. I even saw someone call him slow lol.

Yh Elliott had a decent game, his lack of metres is a worry though he was atleast fighting in the tackles. Was also one of our our only players that showed some aggression in defence all night.

Dogs have some of the worst fans, we are just so hateful hahaha.
So yesterday performance justifies his 850-900k salary
Here I am thinking your so hard to please
But not when it comes to motor mouth mbye
He pushed up 3 plays in a row
Let’s give him a lifetime dce style contract
Heck coz no other fg fullback ever pushes up in support at all.
Worst fans?
Do I need to remind u of a one Joshua Reynolds or did we forget him all of a sudden.
The second mbye goes to the tigers I hope the ***** snaps his acl or ankle and never plays another game in his life.
Then he can do what he does best and talk in the media all he likes.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s going either way and we’re doing nothing this year either way. Makes sense to let him go. If he’s keen to leave it’s no wonder considering how you nutcases carry on.....lol.

Played pretty well on Monday.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol some people on this forum are like an old bloke sitting on the porch, cursing anything that moves then, finally, they look around and realise they are all alone. Is there anyone fkn left in this joint.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol some people on this forum are like an old bloke sitting on the porch, cursing anything that moves then, finally, they look around and realise they are all alone. Is there anyone fkn left in this joint.
Lol that’s me in a few more years, tbh.... and on this forum, I still come across as an optimist! :p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So yesterday performance justifies his 850-900k salary
Here I am thinking your so hard to please
But not when it comes to motor mouth mbye
He pushed up 3 plays in a row
Let’s give him a lifetime dce style contract
Heck coz no other fg fullback ever pushes up in support at all.
Worst fans?
Do I need to remind u of a one Joshua Reynolds or did we forget him all of a sudden.
The second mbye goes to the tigers I hope the ***** snaps his acl or ankle and never plays another game in his life.
Then he can do what he does best and talk in the media all he likes.
I have never once said he was worth the money the club paid him. But what you said is absolutely disgraceful and again proves my point about the Dogs having with worst fans. Absolutely pathetic.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not I magdog
Been hammering him from round one
One line break of half decent game does not make a fg standard fullback
He’s lazy and arrogant and too lax for a fb
Would love to see his gps numbers especially in second halves when he totally goes mia
Not like we’re flush with talent and attacking spark right now Finchie! Agree he infuriatingly does go missing, but thought he did well against the Lizards. If he can help us get through the season and avoid a spoon, so be it. Seems unlikely though with all the talk that he’s gone by June 30, so many here will get their wish! Bye Mbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.