Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate if people got offended anytime someone mentioned dead people might as well throw history,knowledge,philosophy and numerous past events in the rubbish bin.I only used Laurie as a reference and never bagged him or made fun of him.If you think I did prove it on what I said.
And since you ask,yes I do know something more about Des that you don't know.I was talking to him at a Collaroy gym only last week,he was training on the bag.I made a similar comment to him in jest,but used Muhammad Ali instead,who incidentally is also dead.
I see him regularly as we are both members to the Opera House Bennelong Club.
I would have hoped you'd say a bloody lot more than that to Hasler! :grinning:

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have hoped you'd say a bloody lot more than that to Hasler! :grinning:
It's hard to get a reaction out of him.It's as if he's immune to insults,I even tried to embarrass him in front of his bum chums.One day at the club in a loud voice I addressed him and said "since you're stuffed as a coach and no one will employ you,I've got a job as a shit kicker in my chambers".The bastard just grinned and said "I'll be there tomorrow".

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
IMG_7126.JPG
They've already shot of promo with him in a Tigers jersey, it features him patting the Tigers logo on his jersey as if it bloody means anything to him. I hate the scum after his many promises to stay with us were lies and i hope that Tigers get more hidings in the future like they got against the Raiders yesterday

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 6252
They've already shot of promo with him in a Tigers jersey, it features him patting the Tigers logo on his jersey as if it bloody means anything to him. I hate the scum after his many promises to stay with us were lies and i hope that Tigers get more hidings in the future like they got against the Raiders yesterday
Moses? Never heard of her

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
View attachment 6252
Don't worry,what's done is done now.They never forgave us for signing their captain.We need to grow a thick skin,ride this terrible wave and I guarantee you we will come back stronger then Wests.Another club would have pissed Mbye off years ago after embarrassing himself in the halves.Des rewarded him.Look at the bright side,it's another Des screw up we have fixed.Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.