Morgan Harper out, Bryson Goodwin in

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should have got more of a go here but imo he only gets a run in Manly through injury. Parker and Suli are better than him.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Has it even been announced officially yet ? Or is it still just rumours at this stage?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goodwin is 10 times better than Harper who is bog average...Had high hopes for the kid but he just didn't develop well and If people think his a loss then lol.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not upset over Harper going. Obviously a poor decision from him and his management because Suli and Parker are the centres so he will play when they are injured.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Goodwin is 10 times better than Harper who is bog average...Had high hopes for the kid but he just didn't develop well and If people think his a loss then lol.
Brysons also 10 times older. Not needed!
If we are looking at a winger, get cotric or Saab

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brysons also 10 times older. Not needed!
If we are looking at a winger, get cotric or Saab
Bryson isn't just a winger, he plays along the line and can still play.. absolutely killed it in the charity shield for South's earlier this year and probably is just missing out at South's due to a decent backline roster... His a good cheapie.

At the end of the day Holland and harper are gone.. Goodwin will take one of those spots and the extra cash will go towards a superior backline player.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bryson isn't just a winger, he plays along the line and can still play.. absolutely killed it in the charity shield for South's earlier this year and probably is just missing out at South's due to a decent backline roster... His a good cheapie.

At the end of the day Holland and harper are gone.. Goodwin will take one of those spots and the extra cash will go towards a superior backline player.
Did you watch any of Bryson in the Super League? He was horrendous. Even there he looked too old and too slow.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you watch any of Bryson in the Super League? He was horrendous. Even there he looked too old and too slow.
No I didn't but I saw him before he left and when he came back... didn't seem like he ever left.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SURELY not
But if I were Harper i'd leave too. Des and Cleal brought him over i'm assuming. Be easy to get in his ear?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly hate our club ATM... How do we fuck things up so badly... Can't even lock up our own juniors and all this would have come from the fuckwits that allowed Smith to try play centre when he's clearly a winger. Run by a bunch of dumb c*** honestly.
Mate I supported the direction we were heading but if this news regarding Morgan Harper is true I am quickly starting to sway away from my trust in the recruitment and retention staff! I’ll be fucking pissed if true...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly Goodwin might sign with Cronulla. I don't know why he keeps getting signed when he wasn't good five years ago.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's weird signing considering they just signed Nene McDonald
True. I heard about Nene too. Who knows if it's true about Goodwin. Was just passing on what I heard. Like I said, I don't know why anyone would bother with Bryson..

I guess with Morris and Xerri gone and Mutilano injured they need backup? Is Nene even available to play after his horrible leg injury?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of the players being promoted are surely a joke.
We do not want Goodwin, Friend, or any of the other oldies. We are
rebuilding our team. not providing a place for players to get their final pension.
Does anyone remember Watmough and Parra? Cant let it happen here.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disappointed harper is leaving.. . How long does he have to reneg? If foran ends up back there and walker moves to centre surely he'll struggle 4 game time behind him, suli and Parker.....