BootS

Danned
Reaction score
BTW, welcome back BABS i missed you..

Or did I? :p

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
yeah so, i wasnt reffering to that, was i?
But thats what they are!! You cannot escape that...

Anyhoo i am happy for the word nice guy to be censored if it upsets people, because i wont stop using it, when they use it to call themselves that.

M

MikeyP..

But thats what they are!! You cannot escape that...

Anyhoo i am happy for the word nice guy to be censored if it upsets people, because i wont stop using it, when they use it to call themselves that.
i seriously dont give a crap now, knowing that the mods wont and dont do anything when asked. So yeh go for gold with that word.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
i seriously dont give a crap now, knowing that the mods wont and dont do anything when asked. So yeh go for gold with that word.
If i was a mod i would change the censoring for you.

Vote 1 BootS for Modship.

hth

H

Haztrick

Report the posts and the mods will see it. Most mods don't go into every single thread so if you use the report button (under the persons avatar, the '!' sign) for that particular post, it will give you a chance to describe the reason for reporting the post and mods will then see it and delete/take further action if necessary.

M

MikeyP..

Report the posts and the mods will see it. Most mods don't go into every single thread so if you use the report button (under the persons avatar, the '!' sign) for that particular post, it will give you a chance to describe the reason for reporting the post and mods will then see it and delete/take further action if necessary.
Im not dumb, but thanks for the help. And plus i prefer making a thread, so other users are aware so yeh. Shouldnt you be at school? lol :confused:..or are you taking a day off due to the teacher strike, like me aha?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
TBH, at the moment i am infraction free, so i wouldnt mind if i was reported.

It would however put a dent into my quest to become a kennel moderator.

H

Haztrick

Im not dumb, but thanks for the help. And plus i prefer making a thread, so other users are aware so yeh. Shouldnt you be at school? lol :confused:..or are you taking a day off due to the teacher strike, like me aha?
Taking the week off :D Just finished exams and they want us to go back this week.. Pffft. It's the last week ffs, no way I'm going :p

D

D0ggyStylz

Well look im FOB, and i dont give a crap if people call me that. But it is different with N*****, they were LABELLED with that term in which it has a negative connotation towards it. it is not the same as wog, or fob or asian. FFS my parents done even know what fob means lol.
Handicapped people making handicapped faces tbh

Wog is offensive and was use with the same connotations that you are referring too. I hope you don't use that word to refer to mates.

FOB
(Fresh Off the Boat) is not a word used solely to describe islanders. It is a word that islanders are trying to claim as a description of themselves though.

Asian is a description. Nothing racist about calling someone Asian. A gook or a chink on the other hand...

FFS think before you post!!

M

MikeyP..

Handicapped people making handicapped faces tbh

Wog is offensive and was use with the same connotations that you are referring too. I hope you don't use that word to refer to mates.

FOB
(Fresh Off the Boat) is not a word used solely to describe islanders. It is a word that islanders are trying to claim as a description of themselves though.

Asian is a description. Nothing racist about calling someone Asian. A gook or a chink on the other hand...

FFS think before you post!!
calm down.

Christabella

Reaction score
Mods, where tf are you?
It may surprise you but some people have to work throughout the day and can't be on here monitoring threads at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.