Mods, where tf are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyP..

It may surprise you but some people have to work throughout the day and can't be on here monitoring threads at the same time.
Well during the day there were a couple of mods/admins on. I was kinda referring to them, but they must be too busy, standing around, looking pretty.

H

Haztrick

mikayrP, this forum has definitely gone downhill, no doubt. I've been here for nearly 3 years and it has deteriorated more every few months.

But I don't think the mods have anything to do with it. They do a good job most of the time. It's the fact that certain members, and I won't name names, are continually allowed to post when they add NOTHING to this forum other than jokes, pay outs, spam and trouble making. They hardly every talk football and hardly ever do the right thing. I could name at least 6 members off the top of my head who should be permanently banned but just won't be for whatever reason. The sooner these morons are cleaned out, the better this place will be and then maybe it can go back to the good old days when this place was great but that won't happen until the admins get together and get rid of these fools for once.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
mikayrP, this forum has definitely gone downhill, no doubt. I've been here for nearly 3 years and it has deteriorated more every few months.

But I don't think the mods have anything to do with it. They do a good job most of the time. It's the fact that certain members, and I won't name names, are continually allowed to post when they add NOTHING to this forum other than jokes, pay outs, spam and trouble making. They hardly every talk football and hardly ever do the right thing. I could name at least 6 members off the top of my head who should be permanently banned but just won't be for whatever reason. The sooner these morons are cleaned out, the better this place will be and then maybe it can go back to the good old days when this place was great but that won't happen until the admins get together and get rid of these fools for once.
The Lounge isnt illegal

80fic...

who are the 6? and why should they be banned?

btw Maybe we should start the sudanese/african racism thread then people would know not to look and wouldn't get offended, we could have jokes and real life stories of crimes realting to sudanese/african people and why they are scum.

M

MikeyP..

btw Maybe we should start the sudanese/african racism thread then people would know not to look and wouldn't get offended, we could have jokes and real life stories of crimes realting to sudanese/african people and why they are scum.
Thats nice, then new members would think the doggies fans are apart of the KKK and assume that we all burn crosses and hang blacks for a living, aye. good idea mate :rolleyes:

80fic...

Thats nice, then new members would think the doggies fans are apart of the KKK and assume that we all burn crosses and hang blacks for a living, aye. good idea mate :rolleyes:
Yes but you would not be offended as you would not have to read it anymore, isn't that what you were asking for?

M

MikeyP..

Yes but you would not be offended as you would not have to read it anymore, isn't that what you were asking for?
smh
Grandass111, you are missing the point, an innappropriate word was used in the lounge and it is being tolerated and used amongst kennelers. and yet the mods are not acting upon my complaint as they themselves tolerate the use of this word and other racist remarks. But seriously, i dont give a crap the no more, cos i know there there is heaps of crap on the net that are ten times as offensive as using the N word. So yeh dont care anymore tbh.

80fic...

smh
Grandass111, you are missing the point, an innappropriate word was used in the lounge and it is being tolerated and used amongst kennelers. and yet the mods are not acting upon my complaint as they themselves tolerate the use of this word and other racist remarks. But seriously, i dont give a crap the no more, cos i know there there is heaps of crap on the net that are ten times as offensive as using the N word. So yeh dont care anymore tbh.
fair enough I see your point, I can't even get an infraction if I try, you really need to upset the mods or admins to get an infraction.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

Best idea i have ever heard!!

When i become a mod i will be bringing that up at the meetings.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
PS: Mikayr, your username has the word penis in it and your complaining about words used on the Kennel?? wtf

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Would you like new members to see your name and think we are all a bunch of di*ks?

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Don't even bother trying with this mate.

I gave up ages ago. The evil racist c*nts know who they are. I just hope their children end up marrying people of the races they hate.
u know most of them sometimes do, and alot of the times it's because of the folks who r like that.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
i know where you are coming from but since when are they representative of the african american race? they are not spokespeople, they are just mere individuals which have twisted ideas when using the word,
mtp who the fk really cares bro srsly?
bloody go to melbourne and see the lankans there call eachother nice guy, the freekin mexicans and puerto ricans in american say the nice guy word.

Nas is naming his new album nice guy
j-lo said the word nice guy twice in the song with ja rule 'aint it funny'
fat joe says it and he aint afro
eminem said it once in a song

its gone way beyond a derogatory term and more towards an actual 'hip-hop term' such as 'homie', 'nephew', 'dawg', 'trick' etc

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the context.

Maybe there's a difference between "nice guy" and "nice guy"?

The racist c*nts on here know who they are. They know they're not using it in the way an African American would use it to a fellow African American.

bored

i
Reaction score
It's the context.

Maybe there's a difference between "nice guy" and "nice guy"?

The racist c*nts on here know who they are. They know they're not using it in the way an African American would use it to a fellow African American.
exactly but i have to agree again.
when mtp talks about n!gga and these terms, he is NOT talking about them used in hip hop or rap, he is talking about them used in the kennel (a supporters forum for a family club). u really think using these words look good on as as fans, other randoms do look at this site.

D

D0ggyStylz

It was funny last week. Watching all these tools complaing about the word nice guy calling the Roosters J.ews and all the rest.

bored

i
Reaction score
It was funny last week. Watching all these tools complaing about the word nice guy calling the Roosters J.ews and all the rest.
i have never called the roosters j.ews
and i have never said anything that rude.
trust me, im too sensitive for my own good
i wouldnt have said anythin like that.

D

D0ggyStylz

i have never called the roosters j.ews
and i have never said anything that rude.
trust me, im too sensitive for my own good
i wouldnt have said anythin like that.
Not you, you are skilled in the ways of Matt Damon.
I am talking about some of the other fools.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name them and shame them. Is the word "J.ews" offensive? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.