Mods, where tf are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

Name them and shame them. Is the word "J.ews" offensive? :confused:
The word J.ews isn't offensive. Not to me anyway. Danish copped heaps of je.wish sh*t on here because he is a rooster supporter. No one was up in arms about that!?

What is the point in naming and shaming?

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was said about this Rooster fan that was racially offensive?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
What was said about this Rooster fan that was racially offensive?
One thing was that pizza dont scream when put in the oven but Jews do, i think it was LollyPopMan who told that joke!!!

Oooooo but those are ok to say!!

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's f*cked up. Was anything done about it?

That doesn't change the fact that you're a racist pig ;-)

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
That's f*cked up. Was anything done about it?

That doesn't change the fact that you're a racist pig ;-)
No, Jews get hammered here all the time, but they are not racist (the one's who say stuff about them on here), i am. PFFT. We all are fcuking racist tbh in some way or form. And if you say your not well fcuk me you must be the most peaceful person in this world!

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might be right. I do hate the Oirish. Except John Aldridge, Ronnie Whelan, Ray Houghton and a few others.

Even Ghandi was a racist **** (allegedly).

But keep your hatred to the kkk forums.

ta.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
And TBH the Jew bashing doesnt bother me in the slightest (i think i even join in on it, i dont like the Jews much either), what does make me laugh is the ones who bash the Jews all the time are alot of the ones who get upset at me the most and call me a racist dog, guys like LollyPop Man and Fullback, i excuse them though because they are kids and really dont know any better.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
You might be right. I do hate the Oirish. Except John Aldridge, Ronnie Whelan, Ray Houghton and a few others.

Even Ghandi was a racist **** (allegedly).

But keep your hatred to the kkk forums.

ta.
Nah, i will keep talking freely about what i believe in until i am stopped Thanx :p

M

MikeyP..

PS: Mikayr, your username has the word penis in it and your complaining about words used on the Kennel?? wtf
as i said a thousand times before, i dont care anymore about people using the word on this forums, if i had the chance to lock this thread, then i would.

Would you like new members to see your name and think we are all a bunch of di*ks?
Its apart of the human anotomy, im pretty sure everyone is mature enough to know males have penises

mtp who the fk really cares bro srsly?
bloody go to melbourne and see the lankans there call eachother nice guy, the freekin mexicans and puerto ricans in american say the nice guy word.

Nas is naming his new album nice guy
j-lo said the word nice guy twice in the song with ja rule 'aint it funny'
fat joe says it and he aint afro
eminem said it once in a song

its gone way beyond a derogatory term and more towards an actual 'hip-hop term' such as 'homie', 'nephew', 'dawg', 'trick' etc
I wasnt talking about music, and as you can clearly see, i care about the use of this word, but i have given up on this forum as i see nothing being done when i complained. i have given up on this topic wayyyy before you even saw it. so please, YOU get over it.

It was funny last week. Watching all these tools complaing about the word nice guy calling the Roosters J.ews and all the rest.
if you are referring to me, i have never once said that word on this forum.

jeez, im over this whole racism issue and im sure most of you guys should get over it as well. Most of you people are complaing about me whinging about the N word, well i dont give a flying fuk about it and i am definitely over it. hth

btw thanks bored :grinning:

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've admitted it on here before. I hate Mancs.

I don't post vile though, like the kkk members on here do.

-313-

This whole country has gone politically correct mad, why the fcuk can’t we call the spade a spade anymore?? Why is it alright for anybody to criticize others religion, nationality, or color, but if they serve us back we cry racism? I’m sick of all this affirmative action bullsh1t. Why can’t we accept each others opinion and who the fcuk are we to judge?

What’s next? I guess we would describe Santa as a “a happy aged person who is horizontally challenged” FFS

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This whole country has gone politically correct mad, why the fcuk can’t we call the spade a spade anymore?? Why is it alright for anybody to criticize others religion, nationality, or color, but if they serve us back we cry racism? I’m sick of all this affirmative action bullsh1t. Why can’t we accept each others opinion and who the fcuk are we to judge?

What’s next? I guess we would describe Santa as a “a happy aged person who is horizontally challenged” FFS
santas a bearded old fat cunt

hth

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

Tehehehehehe :p

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cry racism? Have you read some of the vile from the kkk members on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.