Mods, where tf are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeyP..

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=1224957&posted=1#post1224957

:uptight:, im alright with some of the stuff, but the use of the word "N*****" and other posts generalising race, now c'mon. "N*****" is a racist term, even though african americans/africans do use that word and it is kinda hypocritical. BUT i still think it is an offensive word and i know many people do take offense to that word, including me.

do something?:uptight:

J

Johnno

:uptight:, im alright with some of the stuff, but the use of the word "N*****" and other posts generalising race, now c'mon. "N*****" is a racist term, even though african americans/africans do use that word and it is kinda hypocritical. BUT i still think it is an offensive word and i know many people do take offense to that word, including me.

It is a self description that goes with the rap crap, I have nothing against blacks in general.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't even bother trying with this mate.

I gave up ages ago. The evil racist c*nts know who they are. I just hope their children end up marrying people of the races they hate.

M

MikeyP..

Don't even bother trying with this mate.

I gave up ages ago. The evil racist c*nts know who they are. I just hope their children end up marrying people of the races they hate.
Well if racism is tolerated in this forum then why the **** do we have mods and admins for? to stand around and look pretty. Its either they step thier game up or have new mods. FFS

-313-

If the word N***er is so bad so why the fcuk is it so forcefully presented in rap lyrics?

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why I gave up. I've read much worse on here, and it's always the same culprits.

There's absolutely nothing you can do.

M

MikeyP..

If the word N***er is so bad so why the fcuk is it so forcefully presented in rap lyrics?
Im not too sure, but some (as i heard in an interview) use it so they can brake down the meaning as it has negative connotations.

But rap doesnt represent the whole race, so i dont think you guys should question what is offensive and what is not, as it is based on self morals and beliefs.

M

MikeyP..

rap and hip hop, two different sub-genres. So im down with that, as i prefer hip hop lol :grinning:.

M

MikeyP..

ok its been a fair while since my thread was made and JACK **** HAS HAPPENED, i can see a couple of mods online totally ignoring the whole situation and just browsing threads. WTF?!...

-313-

Dude,
ne need to get offended.
If I refer to myself as a Wog and my mates proudly call me Wog then why should I be offended if someone else calls me that.
It is the ultimate in hypocrisy to proudly call yourself a N***er then get offended when someone else calls you the very same word

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok its been a fair while since my thread was made and JACK **** HAS HAPPENED, i can see a couple of mods online totally ignoring the whole situation and just browsing threads. WTF?!...
report the posts you find offensive

M

MikeyP..

Well look im FOB, and i dont give a crap if people call me that. But it is different with N*****, they were LABELLED with that term in which it has a negative connotation towards it. it is not the same as wog, or fob or asian. FFS my parents done even know what fob means lol.

-313-

Well look im FOB, and i dont give a crap if people call me that. But it is different with N*****, they were LABELLED with that term in which it has a negative connotation towards it. it is not the same as wog, or fob or asian. FFS my parents done even know what fob means lol.
Dude, that's true, but if that's the case then they should not proudly sing about it and labell themselves in it. how many times have you heard the terms:

Wassup ma N***a
N***a please.

M

MikeyP..

Dude, that's true, but if that's the case then they should not proudly sing about it and labell themselves in it. how many times have you heard the terms:

Wassup ma N***a
N***a please.
i know where you are coming from but since when are they representative of the african american race? they are not spokespeople, they are just mere individuals which have twisted ideas when using the word,

BootS

Danned
Reaction score

Wassup ma N***a
N***a please.
Agreed.

Whats good for the Geese.

PS: Mike, you brought it up in that post first!! Not the word nice guy, but you did say the kids acting like Blood and Crip gang members pissed you off, and those gang members are proud to call themselves niggers!!

And if the Kennel doesnt like the word they can always censor the word, easy fixed, stop whinging!!

M

MikeyP..

Agreed.

Whats good for the Geese.

PS: Mike, you brought it up in that post first!! Not the word nice guy, but you did say the kids acting like Blood and Crip gang members pissed you off, and those gang members are proud to call themselves niggers!!

And if the Kennel doesnt like the word they can always censor the word, easy fixed, stop whinging!!
I didnt say they were proud to call themselves N******, I was just saying how i was disgraced in these fobs acting like gangster wannabes. I wasnt meant to imply or relate anything to racism whatsoever. Racism and gangster wannabes, two different things.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I didnt say they were proud to call themselves N******, I was just saying how i was disgraced in these fobs acting like gangster wannabes. I wasnt meant to imply or relate anything to racism whatsoever. Racism and gangster wannabes, two different things.
But mate, Bloods and Crips ARE proud of being niggers!! fact!!

Status
Not open for further replies.