Mob Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

`-KING-`

Count Down Is On
Reaction score
ozman said:
i know which sort of kids you are talking about chris harding...

They are all from Liverpool.........
You cant just say they are ALL from Liverpool. I live in went past Hurstville station after the game on the way to a mates house and I saw a mob of blue and white coming out of the train yelling things.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hazmak said:
I'm sorry, but I have to put partial blame on the (some not all) girls here...

The only sad thing about all of this, is that these "fully sick habibs" are ACTUALLY PICKING UP GIRLS at games.

Its the girls that get picked up that we should blame for encouraging these **** heads.

What makes em so appealing anyways? There all bludgers, who have achieved nothing in life.

As long as the girls keep givin em time of day, they will still come in droves to pick them up.
Yeah, I know of heaps of girls that just go to Dogs games because lol "there's hot guys there". Surely there are better places to meet people of the opposite sex than a footy game.

Prodigal Son

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its sad to hear Chris Harding's recent experience. I usually drive my car to and from the games, so I usually don't get to experience this sort of behaviour, although the couple of times that I have taken the train, I noticed an element (ie a much scaled down version) of this sort of behaviour among a few so called "Bulldogs supporters".

I don't know what the answer(s) are, though. As AC says, these people appear not to have even the slightest interest at all in the game (eg cheering for a player who isn't even playing!). While more security on trains (eg transit police) would help, I don't think this is entirely the answer.

Sadly, incidents such as what Chris mentions can only turn people away from attending NRL games (especially Bulldogs games).

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I actually enjoy eavesdropping on these groups talking about the dogs and the game,

i find it amusing

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
MP4-21 said:
I actually enjoy eavesdropping on these groups talking about the dogs and the game,

i find it amusing
There is nothing amusing about these idiots. The sooner they stop turning up to the games the better.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
ozman said:
i know which sort of kids you are talking about chris harding...

They are all from Liverpool and after seeing them alighting liverpool station... they began to harrass other ppl on the station... i dont know these kids but whenever i go to Liverpool on thursday nites... they are there in big numbers already causing ****...
No, these guys were on a train going to Bankstown. There was more than one carriage full of them, too.

I only wish that I had an answer to it. I don't see evidence of any other team's fans behaving in such an apalling manner.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Chris Harding said:
No, these guys were on a train going to Bankstown. There was more than one carriage full of them, too.

I only wish that I had an answer to it. I don't see evidence of any other team's fans behaving in such an apalling manner.
Despite the fact that all clubs have bad supporters, no one can doubt that we unfortunately have a larger number than other clubs.

It is a social problem though and nothing the club can do anything about. If we had a police force that had some balls then we wouldn't have this problem.

DaneD69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Its totally ****, I dont think putting more guards on the train is the answer. All that does is stopping anything happening on that train only. Its not going to fix the societal problem we have with these "middle eastern" fake bulldogs supporters. I know its harsh but maybe we should take a lesson from the european football leagues. When they have a problem with the crowd on a given night. They make the next home game played in a empty stadium. Yes it wont be good for the Bulldogs football team but what it will do is make sure the next time these idiots in the crowd or trains on the way home decide to be usence the loyal supporters will put them into line before you can sonny bill williams.It may take a year to for a noticable difference but i prefer it to huirt us in the present then the future. I want to be a proud Bulldogs supporter, instead of when i tell ppl who i support i dont want to have to hang my head in shame

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
lets all just deny that there is a younge lebanese male problem.

And before all you do gooders try and start me none of you know me so dont even bother

KC

Gotta love the Bobcat!!!!
Reaction score
PantherPower83 said:
The solution to the problem has nothing to do with the NRL, NRL CLubs or the Police. It can be best resolved by the parents teaching these immature idiots some behavioural lessons. i.e. Respect, Decency and Social Behaviour would be high on that list. Majority are try-hard teens that think they're cool in large packs oblivious to the fact that they look like absolute morons in everyone else's eyes.

Rugby League games are for Rugby League fans and those who are interested in the game.

Too true.

It makes me sick to hear these stories. Thank God we don't catch public transport to & from the game.

C

Cookie^Monstah

True but these guys are about 14-16 yrs of age, i'm sure everyone (or alot of you) did stupid things when you were that age, not to that extent of course but its just a weird time in peoples lives. they'll grow out of it within a few years. i hope they come to their sense before they do something completely stupid or get themselves caught

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CooKie WooKie said:
True but these guys are about 14-16 yrs of age, i'm sure everyone (or alot of you) did stupid things when you were that age, not to that extent of course but its just a weird time in peoples lives. they'll grow out of it within a few years. i hope they come to their sense before they do something completely stupid or get themselves caught
On the contrary they should be caught as soon as possible

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Harding said:
I'm slightly built and pushing 60 but, when they started the anti-Aussie chants I felt obliged to speak out and tell the group near me how offended I was by their behaviour. To their credit, they settled down. I reminded them that, as Bulldogs supporters, they are on show. They informed me that only one of them followed the Dogs, the others were just out for a bit of fun. A bit of fun.
Good on you for saying something Chris Harding.

I wouldnt have had the guts to. Teaching a group of 10 misbehaving doggies supporters is not high on stuff I want to do. Which is sad to say that i would be afraid to do it even wearing a doggies jersey.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CooKie WooKie said:
The stupid things I did when I was 14-16 was hit a cricket ball into the neighbours window in the backyard, or play a prank on my brother, not acting like try hard hooligans in the public scene.

Their age is not an excuse for their stupidity and lack of respect to others. People do not necessarily "grow out of it within a few years". There are those that get even worse.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just read everything here and i too am disgusted...one word to sum it up, as is pathetic.

It's true what you say, pantherpower83: it all comes down to discipline & it's true these imbeciles need a good kick up their arse if it comes down to it and the management and all that have got to put their foot down..Chris e fresh: i ain't denying it i too agree it's a culture-clash and hazmack: spoton..unfortunately you got the group of bimbos that want to be picked up by filthy gronks who haven't even reached puberty yet that's just sadness man...

Chris Harding, i am sorry you had to endure that...however i am sure that by writing what you felt, has gotten the message across so that they(management/cops/etc) can fix this problem...cheers =)

bradski

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not going to bother writing anything about this in detail.

It's all been said many times before, and I really don't think anything will change.

Let's just face the facts....these deadsh1ts will continue to do what they do and unless the Police/Govt pull their fingers out of their asses and get tough, this kind of crap will go on.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
the real problem is, its not just on trains and at games, it everywhere, and if parents had the right to hit the sh!t out of these kids, like my dad and mum, used to do to me, then they well be better for it

there is just no respect amongst the youth of today

even my cousins who are 13 or 14, and i see the way they behaviour in comparsion to the way i was made to behaviour around guests etc, it just way off

parents need to put there foot down early !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.