Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...k/news-story/406113ed61286eaf3227de068082f452

:roflol: as if f**king Sandor Earl of all people should be talking about right from wrong.

The dope (pun intended), supports Pearce and reckons the person who filmed it is a disgrace. Not like he can talk with his rap sheet.

#tellmeaboutyourcurrentNRLcareerdrugcheat

In the video, the male recording the vid says "Do you realise I could ruin his career"
I thought it said "Do you realise this could ruin his career"?

Theres rumours doing the rounds that it was a teammate who filmed it

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ps I could have even bought down some very big name Dogs players in the day.. Back from the bad old days - most here could probably guess some of the name from back then.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
all the comments about it from the bondi bogans are saying he should sue, something about no consent (lol) to being recorded in private property. Now i'm no lawyer but to me that sounds like utter shite, can anyone confirm if he could actually do this?
The Roosters fans will be doing a lot of "Look over there" to vainly avoid being in the spotlight. Much like our own faithful will point the finger elsewhere when it's us. A bit of shame might make them look at Bulldog fans in a different light.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Luckily the papers have never run reports on the old game of Shit Wallet lets just say :lol:

Funny a lot of Roosters fans seem to want him gone. Others think he's the shining light of good behaviour and that pretending to shag a dog is fine (says a lot about their fanbase right there).

Very good article here by Jessica Halloran

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...t/news-story/a77ee4f0bb2355a4046b0f4172da810f

At just 26 years of age he is on $750,000, a club leader and seems to have a loving family behind him to boot. Pearce, sober, is a thoroughly likeable, genuine person but the grotty iPhone footage showed us the other side of him.

It was the sense of entitlement that Pearce showed in the room that is the most rankling — that in his world he seems to think he can have whatever he wants — the manner in which he forcibly kissed the girl, the dry-humping of the dog, the weeing (or spilt glass of water if you ask the Roosters) on the couch.

It reeked of a total disconnect from the real world.

But while there’s outrage from outsiders about Pearce’s forceful behaviour towards the woman and simulating a sex act with a dog — back in his world the video is being joked about by his Roosters peers.

Take Roosters vice-captain Boyd Cordner for example, in the hours after all hell broke loose when the video hit the public sphere, he simply wrote on Pearce’s Australia Day Instagram post; “poodle”.

This is the club vice-captain.

Team mate Jackson Hastings also contributed a few posts later with; “poodal” (yes, he probably meant ‘poodle’).
Panthers great Mark Geyer said Pearce; “doesn’t appreciate what he’s got”. Geyer went on to say he should have 12 months out of the game, maybe he could try labouring he suggested. Absolutely — Pearce needs to be axed from the game and pushed out into the real world.
Matthew Johns also said until Pearce acknowledged his problem and wanted to help himself — the talented Rooster would remain “lost”.

“You can do rehab, you can do courses, you can serve suspensions but if you don’t believe you’ve done anything wrong and you are not contrite, you don’t admit there is a problem, and you don’t want to help yourself, then all that is bullshit,” Johns said. “You need to want to help yourself.”
Sounds like for his own sake he needs time out from the game.

Meant to be vice captain and instead he's doing this sort of thing. Not a great role model, and this is where Roosters management need to step up and sack him. Otherwise it's showing all the other players that pretending to hump a dog and getting blind drunk is fine.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In some more news for the Roosters ,Willis Meehan has been put on a good behaviour bond for his little shall we say tete a tete with a man last year( also stole a watch from him). Saw vision of him on the news and he came across as a real smart ass. When questioned as to whether he thought he got a fair hearing from the magistrate his comment " Had a lot worse" and also as to what he was going to do with himself now. His reply; something like "Go and eat cake". After the last lot of incidents involving Roosters players ( Pearce, SKD, Kennedy) no surprise.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's fun to stay at the RSPCA.
Part of the Mitchell Pearce top ten including such gems as;

How much is that Doggy in the window? ( Patti Page)
Me and you and a dog named Boo.(Lobo)
Who let the dogs out.( Baha men)
I wanna be your dog ( The cramps)
Hound dog ( Elvis)
Gonna buy me a dog ( Monkees)
Dogs ( Pink Floyd and The Who)
The Puppy song ( Harry Nilson
If dogs run free ( Bob Dylan))

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sick as a dog ( Aerosmith)
Every dog has its day ( Procul Harum)
Bird Dog ( Everley brothers)
Dirty old egg sucking dog ( Johnny Cash)

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it is true that you cant be filmed in a private residence without consent. Tbh suing will drag the issue on for months or years so not a great idea unless he ends up unemployed from it.
What if it is the owner doing the filming? They were on someone else's property carrying on like tools.

It wasn't his house. The owner can do what they bloody well please.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick as a dog ( Aerosmith)
Every dog has its day ( Procul Harum)
Bird Dog ( Everley brothers)
Dirty old egg sucking dog ( Johnny Cash)

Doggy Style (Snoop Dogg)
blow my whistle bitch (DJ Alligator)

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did the angry dog say to Mitchell?

....... pearce off!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The NRL need to grow a spine and sack this tool. His action have brought the game into disrepute. His behaviour was appalling and it's not the first time he's been in trouble.
Apprently there are some rumours that he was also cautioned late last year for another " incident" .

Status
Not open for further replies.