Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess Pearce likes ruff sex.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What Mitch did was stupid, dumb and idiotic, but after watching the footage it isn't that bad.

Josh Massoud is an idiot. Way over exaggerated in his report. He is fast becoming the next Danny "Weedler"

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What Mitch did was stupid, dumb and idiotic, but after watching the footage it isn't that bad.

Josh Massoud is an idiot. Way over exaggerated in his report. He is fast becoming the next Danny "Weedler"
The way massoud led you to believe he actually fukked the dog , I actually feel half stupid for listening to the ****.
I think pearce is a fukkwit of the highest order , and what he done was stupid .but I think the media are a lot worse how they carry on.
Does pearce deserve to be sacked ? Thats debatable as he has a past history that dont look to good he would be on an extremely thin line as of now .
I still believe the shit he will cop every time he runs onto the field will be enough, people won't let him forget.
One thing I won't buy into though if he pulls the depression card if so he can get fukked .

Tazer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I agree with you to some extent.....what he did in the video wasn't exactly a heinous crime or anything. From the NRL's perspective though he has done irreparable to their image at a time when they are fighting the AFL and soccer for supremacy as the top winter sport. Seriously, the other codes will have a field day with this for quite a while. How many potential sponsors will decide not to be associated with the NRL after seeing that? How many parents will decide to push their kids into soccer or AFL instead of signing up for rugby league? The list goes on.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
The Roosters will get away with it as always. They will end up with Cronk or someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree with you to some extent.....what he did in the video wasn't exactly a heinous crime or anything. From the NRL's perspective though he has done irreparable to their image at a time when they are fighting the AFL and soccer for supremacy as the top winter sport. Seriously, the other codes will have a field day with this for quite a while. How many potential sponsors will decide not to be associated with the NRL after seeing that? How many parents will decide to push their kids into soccer or AFL instead of signing up for rugby league? The list goes on.
How many people will be scared to take their dogs for a walk in Bondi?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Im not sure if this has been discussed in this thread yet? But the following was posted on the chookpen forum.. I went there for the lols

I've known since October that Pearce was involved in another incident that was covered up by the club. The media did not get hold of the story but from what I have heard it was bad and Pearce was reprimanded.
The club will be taking this into account when they make their judgement.
So it's 3 strikes now. Not 2.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Im not sure if this has been discussed in this thread yet? But the following was posted on the chookpen forum.. I went there for the lols

I've known since October that Pearce was involved in another incident that was covered up by the club. The media did not get hold of the story but from what I have heard it was bad and Pearce was reprimanded.
If true and does end up getting sacked another club would pick him up

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/f...rs-discussion/632091-something-you-don-t-know
http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/f...-investigated-by-nrl-integrity-unit-last-week
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...a-dog-and-your-point-is--20160127-gmfemh.html

Sounds like Pearce had one swept under the rug late last year, and the broom was still out to cover up another player incident..

-------

Listening to talk back radio about the issue and it's funny.

2GB w Ray Hadley (who knows his mum and dad, and has seen Mitchell grow up) reckons he is close to his last chance, doesn't need sacking but rather guidance, and Roosters need to come down on him hard. Also mentioned he should know better given he has grown up in the social media age.

2UE w Stuart Bocking, well it's clear the blokes a one eyed Roosters supporter. Tuned in to hear him saying that with all the media exposure, and social media jokes doing the rounds, if he killed himself others would be to blame. Then went on to blame Josh Massoud saying that he hyped/exaggerated the story, without know all the facts, instead of reporting what he knew. Then went o to blame the person trying to make a quick buck from the story. Finally went on that it was a simulated sex act, and there was really nothing to it.

Callers are a mixed bag to both places.

TripleM had Mark Geyer on the Grill Team earlier and he reckons Pearce should be banned for a year and undergo alcohol guidance counselling to get things back on track.

Five factors many have overlooked here:

1. The Sponsors
How many current sponsors would want their brand names associated with Pearce after this? It could be seen as them supporting such incidents if the punishment is not harsh.

2. The Fans
Roosters fans seem split. Some are disgusted and don't want him near the club and are threatening to pull membership/support for the club unless he is sacked. Others are defending him.

3. The criminal element
It is actually a criminal offence (attempted bestiality) what he as attempted to do (joke and penetration or not). In addition RSPCA are investigating the issue for potential animal cruelty charges.

4. The reaction says it all / The intent
The reaction of the pet owner says a lot in this situation. It is both shock and disgust "No that's my dog.. woah woah woah ... No" is clearly heard being said.
There is also the consideration of intent. How many of us have got plastered before (I'm talking blind drunk), and done such a thing? I'd hazard a guess the answer is nobody. Someone who (drunk or not) thinks it's okay to simulate a sex act with a dog, clearly has some psychological issues that require addressing.

5. Past Indiscretions
Once again he can't take no for an answer, and forces himself upon a woman. He asks for a kiss, she says "No I'm a lesbian" and he still forces himself onto her. This will not work in his favour given his past indiscretions.

CURRENT ACTION
Pearce has been stood down from training to investigate.
Robinson sounds really serious about it.

POTENTIAL ACTION
Roosters will use this excuse to sack him, put Hastings and Nikorima in the halves, and throw the bank at Luke Keary / Cooper Cronk for a Keary or Cronk/Hastings future combination.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rscpa had a press conference no charges , fukking hell , ok what he done was shit but fukk me really did they need an investigation lol
Indianman kicks my dog harder than pearce fukks .

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
POTENTIAL ACTION
Roosters will use this excuse to sack him, put Hastings and Nikorima in the halves, and throw the bank at Luke Keary / Cooper Cronk for a Keary or Cronk/Hastings future combination.
^^ Yep i can see this happening and all my smug Roosters mates will be once again sitting back laughing.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh Schadenfreude not the most noble of sentiments but who cares ?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/f...rs-discussion/632091-something-you-don-t-know
http://www.thechookpen.com.au/vb5/f...-investigated-by-nrl-integrity-unit-last-week
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...a-dog-and-your-point-is--20160127-gmfemh.html

Sounds like Pearce had one swept under the rug late last year, and the broom was still out to cover up another player incident..

-------

Listening to talk back radio about the issue and it's funny.

2GB w Ray Hadley (who knows his mum and dad, and has seen Mitchell grow up) reckons he is close to his last chance, doesn't need sacking but rather guidance, and Roosters need to come down on him hard. Also mentioned he should know better given he has grown up in the social media age.

2UE w Stuart Bocking, well it's clear the blokes a one eyed Roosters supporter. Tuned in to hear him saying that with all the media exposure, and social media jokes doing the rounds, if he killed himself others would be to blame. Then went on to blame Josh Massoud saying that he hyped/exaggerated the story, without know all the facts, instead of reporting what he knew. Then went o to blame the person trying to make a quick buck from the story. Finally went on that it was a simulated sex act, and there was really nothing to it.

Callers are a mixed bag to both places.

TripleM had Mark Geyer on the Grill Team earlier and he reckons Pearce should be banned for a year and undergo alcohol guidance counselling to get things back on track.

Five factors many have overlooked here:

1. The Sponsors
How many current sponsors would want their brand names associated with Pearce after this? It could be seen as them supporting such incidents if the punishment is not harsh.

2. The Fans
Roosters fans seem split. Some are disgusted and don't want him near the club and are threatening to pull membership/support for the club unless he is sacked. Others are defending him.

3. The criminal element
It is actually a criminal offence (attempted bestiality) what he as attempted to do (joke and penetration or not). In addition RSPCA are investigating the issue for potential animal cruelty charges.

4. The reaction says it all / The intent
The reaction of the pet owner says a lot in this situation. It is both shock and disgust "No that's my dog.. woah woah woah ... No" is clearly heard being said.
There is also the consideration of intent. How many of us have got plastered before (I'm talking blind drunk), and done such a thing? I'd hazard a guess the answer is nobody. Someone who (drunk or not) thinks it's okay to simulate a sex act with a dog, clearly has some psychological issues that require addressing.

5. Past Indiscretions
Once again he can't take no for an answer, and forces himself upon a woman. He asks for a kiss, she says "No I'm a lesbian" and he still forces himself onto her. This will not work in his favour given his past indiscretions.

CURRENT ACTION
Pearce has been stood down from training to investigate.
Robinson sounds really serious about it.

POTENTIAL ACTION
Mate i think you are over-reacting just a tad by implying what he did to the dog is a criminal offence. RSPCA just want their 5 minutes of fame.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ahh Schadenfreude not the most noble of sentiments but who cares ?
No, I don't know what schadenfreude means please tell me because I'm dying to know.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

When Massoud was first reporting about it, he had not even seen the video. He called up someone about something, and they replied with "oh I thought you were calling about the Pearce video". Before that he had no idea it even existed.

Massoud works for Channel 7, and they were not even offered the video from the agency that it was sold to. So of course he had to "break" the news because he knew his network was not going to be able to show it. That was the only way he could get himself connected to the story. And because he had not seen the video, he had to either go on what he was told, or make it up from what he was told.

Whilst the video isn't as bad as first thought (ie actual sex with a dog) it is still really bad. I dunno about you, but if some prick picked up my dog and pretended to have sex with it I would go mental. The guy is an absolute fkwad and he needs to give up the drink because he clearly cannot control himself on it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Chookpen is an interesting read at the moment. Lots of chatter of 2-3 major incidents that have been covered up of late it seems. I wonder if one was SKD because the timeline fits.

Maybe Roosters will take the chance to act on all 3 now, and clear up cap space for SBW/Hayne/Cronk, or a combination of them. If they sacked SKD and Pearce, that's enough cap space to hunt down a SBW/Hayne/Cronk with whatever else they have left..

Copley and Nikorima were at the party, and theres a strong rumour that the video was taken by a player. Ch7 were offered it, but it was too late to show on the news (so pointless).

Cronk would fit in well at the Roosters. Add in Hayne at fullback, and they have a very good side.

Mate i think you are over-reacting just a tad by implying what he did to the dog is a criminal offence. RSPCA just want their 5 minutes of fame.
Nope, cases have ended up in court for the same sort of thing before. Attempted doesn't need to involve penetration.

Alas, it's starting to sound very much like he's been cautioned recently about his ways, and hasn't listened.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sit on my penis Ubu, sit. Good dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.