Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The NRL need to grow a spine and sack this tool. His action have brought the game into disrepute. His behaviour was appalling and it's not the first time he's been in trouble.
Apprently there are some rumours that he was also cautioned late last year for another " incident" .
Well if they got rid of Carney for pissing in his own mouth then surely they gotta get rid of Pearce? Then again I wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Nick get Pearce outta trouble again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Typical "sweep it under the carpet" bullshit. Apparently if the NRL deem the clubs action is not suitable the Integrity Unit can then hand down an alternative punishment. If the club don't sack him, obviously they don't condone such actions.

If he gets stood down for 12 months = effectively career over.
If he gets sacked by Roosters = effectively career over (if NRL refuse to register him at another club).
If he cops a fine and sits out some games it is a farce.

On another note if he DOES get sacked.

https://thecage.worldmanager.com/careers/position.php?id=925&source=external&back=index

Petbarn, Australasia's leading pet specialty retailer, has over 110 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. For over 30 years, customers have come to Petbarn for exceptional products, outstanding service, the best advice and an experience second to none! We have exciting career opportunities for people with the right stuff, and who love pets!

We are looking for extremely friendly Storeman to work on a full time basis in our BONDI store.

The successful candidate will have:
- real customer service focus with an ability to wow our customers
- highly motivated and proactive
- high integrity
- the ability to communicate to all levels with ease
- composure under stress and pressure
- a determination to succeed
- an eye for detail
- a hands on approach
- at least 2 years experience working with a high volume, disciplined retailer
- strong merchandising skills
- commitment to the care of pets

The possession of a current forklift licence is ideal, but not required.

You must be reliable, determined to meet high standards, willing to be flexible regarding working days and hours and able to work unsupervised. You must be able to work on weekends.

As part of your responsibilities, you may be required to lift heavy items (e.g., bags of dogfood).

We are looking for people who want to grow with the business and who are determined to work with a team to achieve results Pet experience/knowledge is a plus.

We're looking for motivated and talented people who enjoy what they do and thrive in a sales environment. If you share our love for the pet parents we serve, the merchandise we sell, and the work we do, this is a place for you to build a rewarding career.

This position is available at:
Bondi Junction - 250
Shop 1 and 2/77 Bronte Road
Bondi
2022 NSW
Petbarn Bondi are after new staff!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...k/news-story/406113ed61286eaf3227de068082f452

:roflol: as if f**king Sandor Earl of all people should be talking about right from wrong.

The dope (pun intended), supports Pearce and reckons the person who filmed it is a disgrace. Not like he can talk with his rap sheet.

#tellmeaboutyourcurrentNRLcareerdrugcheat

I thought it said "Do you realise this could ruin his career"?

Theres rumours doing the rounds that it was a teammate who filmed it
Jackson Hastings? I can see him rubbing his hands with glee: "halfback is mine! ALL MINE!!!!"

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
to be honest , pearce getting a long term ban would be a blessing in disguise for rooters.

Hastings has already proven his worth in gold in comparison to this clown.

I am hoping Pearce doesnt get banned and weaken the roosters team. lol

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL will slap him with a $50,000 fine and suspension of 8 to 12 weeks. This is not career ending though its obviously 2016 SOO ending for him. If Jammer got 12 weeks for whispering in Billys ear after Billy went in with his knees on Perrett scoring the try in 2012 GF then Pierce deserves at least 12 weeks for this indiscretion.

The guy that filmed it and ran to the media is the Dog. I wouldnt want to be him....keep looking over your shoulder lad.

Pierce a drunken yobbo....Whats news...most RL players are when they drink too much...

Dont throw stones kennellers unless we are squeaky clean...I know we are not.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...k/news-story/406113ed61286eaf3227de068082f452

:roflol: as if f**king Sandor Earl of all people should be talking about right from wrong.

The dope (pun intended), supports Pearce and reckons the person who filmed it is a disgrace. Not like he can talk with his rap sheet.

#tellmeaboutyourcurrentNRLcareerdrugcheat

I thought it said "Do you realise this could ruin his career"?

Theres rumours doing the rounds that it was a teammate who filmed it
Got to admit that Earl is looking tanky and built as from when I last remember him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL will slap him with a $50,000 fine and suspension of 8 to 12 weeks. This is not career ending though its obviously 2016 SOO ending for him. If Jammer got 12 weeks for whispering in Billys ear after Billy went in with his knees on Perrett scoring the try in 2012 GF then Pierce deserves at least 12 weeks for this indiscretion.

The guy that filmed it and ran to the media is the Dog. I wouldnt want to be him....keep looking over your shoulder lad.

Pierce a drunken yobbo....Whats news...most RL players are when they drink too much...

Throwing stones is better than pissing your pants

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I've never got so pissed that I pissed my pants and pretend to fuk a dog. I don't know about you.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

He forced himself on a woman after she said no... doesn't that make you sick to your stomach?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got to admit that Earl is looking tanky and built as from when I last remember him.
When you are suspended for doing drugs already then flee to Thailand, how do you think he got that big over there?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes an embarrassment to humanity .. That poor defenceless creature must be traumatised .

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He forced himself on a woman after she said no... doesn't that make you sick to your stomach?

No not really.

The incident needs to put in context of the situation. If she had felt she had been assaulted then she has avenues to proceed with . She also has evidence. The fact she didn't shows that she obviously felt the situation didn't warrant it.

Yes he behaved like a dick on the piss. He has however done nothing ilegal , done nothing in the public, he was in a private residence.
I feel the bigger issues is with the bloke who filmed it and with channel nine and the media broadcasting the images. That's a major invasion of privacy.

The way they built the story up before showing the footage had me and others thinking he had ****ed the dog.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Press conference now on. Read from a pre prepared statement and showed some emotion. All over and done in two minutes. Apologises for his behaviour and he admits he needs help. The question I ask is why has he not been helped by his employer before? ( duty of care)They knew he had issues and the drinking culture at the Roosters was not unknown.
Now it is out there he absolutely has no excuses and should anything happen again there will be no decision to be made other than to sack him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's a photo of messages about that night getting around twitter.

They were giving out lines of coke and that's how they met that group hahaha.

Fuuuuuucked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.