Missing sub drops

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did neither.
And who’s responded with ‘Fried Toasties’?
Grab a mirror: and have a long hard look at yourself :-)
You responded with toasties as an example of fried food.Along with baked beans.And lasagne.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fck off. Without Lizards (note the capital little man) you would have no need for the word hemipenis. The world would be a far worse place.
Hey I've got no beef with reptiles, he's a great MK character

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Says the guy who thinks i’m comparing hitler to pete evans.. and thinks occam’s razor only applies to others.
I asked if you were comparing.
You’re all over the shop so fair consideration :-).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm a bit disturbed though the dude in the background is having choke sex with my scaly friend but hey...

We've all been there at least once.
I just noticed that, no wonder why the lizard looks disappointed

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm just going to say one thing that I'm sure will result in many angry responses...

Let this serve as a timely reminder to the conspiracy theorists on here. If you're going to ignore the experts because you think you know more, please don't do something crazy. For example, building your own sub.
Ffs what a ridiculous comparison. Comparing "expert" bought and paid for propaganda (scientism, science TM, THE science) to the laws of physics

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs what a ridiculous comparison. Comparing "expert" bought and paid for propaganda (scientism, science TM, THE science) to the laws of physics
Nope. Pointing out the fact that the guy who built the sub clearly stated that he ignored experts when they told him not to use carbon fibre, not to combine with other materials, and not to create a cylindrical sub.

He ignored the experts, including the physicists.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
How’s that Harrington? ‘Deleted Posts’?? You have zero context of that and just picked it up from @Rodzilla when he started saying it and you’ve repeated it ad-nauseam because I gave you stick over your Covid conspiracies. I’ve never denied deleting some posts but it wasn’t to ‘cover up’ anything it was to not pollute the forum with crap - something you are clearly yet to learn. What’s next - I’m gay again? A leftie again? I have neither the time nor crayons to explain the fallacy of that to you again :-).
What covid conspiracies, adverse reactions were more prevalent then being reported? That authorities were lying about safety and efficacy to facilitate vaccine uptake? What else?

My wife is a resuscitation nurse is a more credible source than your Indian telemarketer freind fRoM InDiA

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Nope. Pointing out the fact that the guy who built the sub clearly stated that he ignored experts when they told him not to use carbon fibre, not to combine with other materials, and not to create a cylindrical sub.

He ignored the experts, including the physicists.
Nope. You were generalising conspiracies and alluding to something else other than subs.

Is this retort supposed some sort of a parry?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What covid conspiracies, adverse reactions were more prevalent then being reported? That authorities were lying about safety and efficacy to facilitate vaccine uptake? What else?

My wife is a resuscitation nurse is a more credible source than your Indian telemarketer freind fRoM InDiA
See Harrington, when you post stuff like ‘telemarketer’ you immediately show your total lack of credibility (not that we needed proof). You claimed to have indigenous blood but then throw in some causal racism and call me a hypocrite. Riiiight. I reckon like @Rodzilla the closest you’ve come to India would be the sloppy butter chicken in the bain-marie at Jashan Lounge :-).

Among the garbage you posted was ‘mass resignation’ of nurses due to mandatory vaccinations, which according to a 20 year nursing mate of mine who oversees several hospitals as part of a health district was ‘alarmist crap’ but the funniest was the cop who allegedly resigned ‘due to the treatment of citizens over lockdowns’ when there was no lockdown in NSW at the time. On top of that you’ve posted alarmist rhetoric about the CCP due to people allegedly ‘collapsing in the street’ in China, along with the same at best misleading and often utterly false sources your co-conspirators use. All fringe/alt-right loon gear.

As I’ve always said, a personal decision to not be vaxxed is just that and no-one cares. Spreading alarmist crap to support that view is something entirely different. Or is that just the view of a gay fraudster?

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
See Harrington, when you post stuff like ‘telemarketer’ you immediately show your total lack of credibility (not that we needed proof). You claimed to have indigenous blood but then throw in some causal racism and call me a hypocrite. Riiiight. I reckon like @Rodzilla the closest you’ve come to India would be the sloppy butter chicken in the bain-marie at Jashan Lounge :-).

Among the garbage you posted was ‘mass resignation’ of nurses due to mandatory vaccinations, which according to a 20 year nursing mate of mine who oversees several hospitals as part of a health district was ‘alarmist crap’ but the funniest was the cop who allegedly resigned ‘due to the treatment of citizens over lockdowns’ when there was no lockdown in NSW at the time. On top of that you’ve posted alarmist rhetoric about the CCP due to people allegedly ‘collapsing in the street’ in China, along with the same at best misleading and often utterly false sources your co-conspirators use. All fringe/alt-right loon gear.

As I’ve always said, a personal decision to not be vaxxed is just that and no-one cares. Spreading alarmist crap to support that view is something entirely different. Or is that just the view of a gay fraudster?
It’s the view of a gay fraudster.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. You were generalising conspiracies and alluding to something else other than subs.

Is this retort supposed some sort of a parry?
I was definitely generalising conspiracies. Because conspiracies are generally crap and not based on reality. They have that in common.

But I was also clearly pointing out that this is an example of someone not listening to the experts. I thought that was pretty clear when I said:

"If you're going to ignore the experts because you think you know more, please don't do something crazy. For example, building your own sub"