Missing sub drops

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Post any info on the missing sub here

What we know so far

-On Sunday (18 June) morning, OceanGate Expedition’s submersible, the Titan, left its surface ship around 900 miles east of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. The five passengers aboard were hoping for a once-in-a-lifetime trip, getting to view the Titanic wreckage

-A British billionaire explorer, a Pakistani father and son, a French diver and the CEO of a submersible tourist company are the occupants

-Just one hour and 45 minutes into the journey, the submersible lost contact with the surface ship.
Now, more than three days on, the watercraft is nowhere to be found.

-The vessel has less than 24 hours of oxygen supply left, meaning it is expected to run out around 5.30am ET on Thursday. So around 7.30 p.m Sydney time.

Also there has been some completely tasteless memes of the incident surface. If you want to sink to that level and be a low life you should drop them here

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 9 hrs left , they are fucked.
Cold dark, trying to snap one off infront of strangers, farting stale air what a fucked way to go
All men too. That’s Fucked. Would they all drop simultaneously or does lung capacity keep others going longer. Fuck what a shit way to go

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They do know there is a movie about it don’t they? But no that’s actually horrific i wonder what they are talking about and I wonder if they are able to make recordings and if so and they salvage the vessel I wonder what they will say.

Last edited:

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do know there is a movie about it don’t they? But no that’s actually horrific i wonder what they are talking about and I wonder if they are able to make recordings and if so and they salvage the vessel I wonder what they will say.
They would all look like human sex dolls about now

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Inheritance??? I think i may be related to the billionaire flog.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
250K for the privilege of dying in a hollow tic tak.......................hard pass.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they are still alive reckon I would be opening the hatch and going for a swim about now gotta be better way to go than effectively imploding.
Unfortunately the only way out is the only way in...bolted from the outside...