Milo Yiannopoulos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Academics/thoughtful people would never debate with this guy. He will bring them down to his level of stupidity and beat them with experience.

Everyone will leave the debate room dumber than when they entered!

Haha very true! Legitimately intelligent people who offer insight don't think the douche is worthy of their time....because he isn't.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah...the company whose CEO wants to tax water. I think I'd rather just drink from a muddy puddle ;)
The company is still copping it for the whole baby formula thing back in the 70's. They've been a pretty despicable company for a long while.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Have to admit that it can be entertaining to hear him in interviews

I'd rather listen to Jessica Rowe recite the Female Eunuch from cover to cover....in English, then French than listen to that ridiculous, self loathing clown for so much as a single minute. If this sort of rubbish constitutes entertainment these days, I guess that explains "reality" tv. :P

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jerry Seinfeld called... He wants that joke back :p

But seriously, Yes, it was invented in Sydney in 1934. Quite popular in other parts of the world though. You can get it in Thailand but it's more powdery. Cold Milo ready to drink is popular in 7-11 over there... I used to also buy it in the Virgin islands.
I guessed you would be a Seinfeld fan lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd rather listen to Jessica Rowe recite the Female Eunuch from cover to cover....in English, then French than listen to that ridiculous, self loathing clown for so much as a single minute. If this sort of rubbish constitutes entertainment these days, I guess that explains "reality" tv. :P
Fuck reality shows. How can it be reality when you know you're being taped?

I want to make a show called "Welcome to reality" a show laying the smackdown on arrogant, holier-than-thou motherfuckers.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck reality shows. How can it be reality when you know you're being taped?

I want to make a show called "Welcome to reality" a show laying the smackdown on arrogant, holier-than-thou motherfuckers.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I would kindly tell Milo "sorry honey but I'm not Greek heritage, so I will not be sharing a public toilet with you".

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He has said some fucked up things. He supported paedophilia, supported rape threats, called a black actor an Ape and stated that all persons of colour and feminists are oppressors of society.

He also publicly stated that he only speaks the facts, then later said that facts don't matter, and said that he's a mix of a comedic character he invented and himself.

He's just an attention whore. But he's free to speak his mind.
Blatant lies.

What’s your agenda?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Milo is an extremely intelligent public commentator and some of the stuff I have read this three pages have disturbed me.

Sure, he is a provocateur (confronting and humorous with his views) but he is completely right.

The media and left wing commentators simply can’t control him and pinpoint him with the game of identity politics.

They can’t pigeonhole him into a box and that bothers him.

He is a right wing gay that is catholic of Jewish heritage. Somewhat anti gay marriage whisky being married. That shortfuses lefties.

I do think he’s a little distasteful for the mainstream at times. Things like asking how many black cocks he has to suck before people stop saying he is a neo nazi for instance, but like he says in his own words ‘I don’t want everyone to be like me, but some need to be like me to wake the people up’.

In Canterbury terms. Milo is Kasiano punching holes through the defence to make room for the playmakers.

For a more refined and polite version of Milo, see Ben Shapiro;

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Milo is an extremely intelligent public commentator and some of the stuff I have read this three pages have disturbed me.

Sure, he is a provocateur (confronting and humorous with his views) but he is completely right.

The media and left wing commentators simply can’t control him and pinpoint him with the game of identity politics.

They can’t pigeonhole him into a box and that bothers him.

He is a right wing gay that is catholic of Jewish heritage. Somewhat anti gay marriage whisky being married. That shortfuses lefties.

I do think he’s a little distasteful for the mainstream at times. Things like asking how many black cocks he has to suck before people stop saying he is a neo nazi for instance, but like he says in his own words ‘I don’t want everyone to be like me, but some need to be like me to wake the people up’.

In Canterbury terms. Milo is Kasiano punching holes through the defence to make room for the playmakers.

For a more refined and polite version of Milo, see Ben Shapiro;

I've got nothing against Milo. I do agree with a lot of his views, he is switched on, a common trait for those of us born in 84.
I just don't get how so many people with left wing views hate him?
I thought he was the ideal poster child they were fighting for?
A homosexual Greek Jew with a black husband.

If I ever do meet Milo I'll tell him that he looks neat,fabulous and flamboyant.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
are you milo himself?

cos Milo makes his points exactly the way you do.

they are so nonsensical that there is no comeback for those comments. lol
So you can’t comeback to him, so rather that being a sign he is correct, it’s that he is nonsensical.

If he’s floored you in an argument with facts it means he has beaten you.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you can’t comeback to him, so rather that being a sign he is correct, it’s that he is nonsensical.

If he’s floored you in an argument with facts it means he has beaten you.
yes he floored me in the argument when I yelled at him "Fuck you Milo"

and in response he yelled back at me "yeah you too"

I had no come back.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I would kindly tell Milo "sorry honey but I'm not Greek heritage, so I will not be sharing a public toilet with you".
You won’t share the men’s toilet with him, but you’ll happily share the same gutter of anti social discourse with the guy a lot of the time.

Go shave your knuckles Archie ;)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

On a semi related note. Something to pump everyone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.