Milo Yiannopoulos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This guy is in Australia at the moment. I don't really care about his shit as he is just a troll. Good on him for being able to make money off it that's ultimate trolling level but he is already doing his shit and posting photos of himself infront of the Opera House with his thumb down calling it the ugliest building that should be torn down ect ect.. what the Kennels thoughts on this.. I'm not even sure if he is a guy but "guy"?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Definitely sounds by his name that he could be a Dogs supporter I'll give him that.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
him and ISIS have same views about Islam and its teachings.

Both are best at cherry picking their facts and running with it.

both of them don't call people as true muslims if they don't agree with their interpretation of islam.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's a bit of a dick and a major troll. He's gay but is very anti-gay marriage. He's one of the key people responsible for the alt-right movement. He lives to piss people off. He runs a news site that is just full of fake news and propaganda.

That said, some of the things he says are accurate and if he can make money off his trolling then fuck it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He has said some fucked up things. He supported paedophilia, supported rape threats, called a black actor an Ape and stated that all persons of colour and feminists are oppressors of society.

He also publicly stated that he only speaks the facts, then later said that facts don't matter, and said that he's a mix of a comedic character he invented and himself.

He's just an attention whore. But he's free to speak his mind.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The opera house is great. No other structure like it in the world. Milo
I find Milo a refreshing breath of fresh air. He offers an alternative view on many issues which the media don’t offer. I think he is also plainly very intelligent and makes a lot of so called media types and academics look silly.
I think he is dumber than dirt tbh. There are academics out there who could destroy him in a debate. Hell, I could.
Thoughtful people are rarely do self contradictory imo.

He has said some fucked up things. He supported paedophilia, supported rape threats, called a black actor an Ape and stated that all persons of colour and feminists are oppressors of society.

He also publicly stated that he only speaks the facts, then later said that facts don't matter, and said that he's a mix of a comedic character he invented and himself.

He's just an attention whore. But he's free to speak his mind.
Not just an attention whore. Kinda a pied piper for truth deficient, angry, terrified people mo. But yeah, he’s free to speak his “mind”

He’s a walking pro wrestling promo. But he’s also dangerous imho!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think he is dumber than dirt tbh. There are academics out there who could destroy him in a debate. Hell, I could.
Academics/thoughtful people would never debate with this guy. He will bring them down to his level of stupidity and beat them with experience.

Everyone will leave the debate room dumber than when they entered!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
he reminds of me of the wanna be scientists who say that you can run a car on water so to general public they put water in a big bath attached to a car, put the electrodes in it, conduct the process of electrolysis and create hydraogen which is captured in a small cylinder which is then used as fuel to run a car.

they fool people by saying the car can so easily run on water and it is the truth that car can run on water but the problem is he is not telling you the full story and that is

a) it is not financially viable to run the car on water cos you need a huge battery to support the electrolysis process for a longer period of time
b) normal car battery would drain in 15 minutes and wont even get recharged by the normal running of the car.
c) Other problems associated with the use of normal water for electrolysis such as corrosion and deposits of electrodes, carrying shit loads of water in the car will make it heavier and less spacious etc etc.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I do rather like the "similar threads " at the bottom of the page though...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
he reminds of me of the wanna be scientists who say that you can run a car on water so to general public they put water in a big bath attached to a car, put the electrodes in it, conduct the process of electrolysis and create hydraogen which is captured in a small cylinder which is then used as fuel to run a car.

they fool people by saying the car can so easily run on water and it is the truth that car can run on water but the problem is he is not telling you the full story and that is

a) it is not financially viable to run the car on water cos you need a huge battery to support the electrolysis process for a longer period of time
b) normal car battery would drain in 15 minutes and wont even get recharged by the normal running of the car.
c) Other problems associated with the use of normal water for electrolysis such as corrosion and deposits of electrodes, carrying shit loads of water in the car will make it heavier and less spacious etc etc.
You missed a few other points:

- Hydrogen is highly combustible and easy to ignite. It can be ignited from a tiny amount of static electricity or even just getting in contact with the air

- Hydrogen is poisonous. Really poisonous. A leak would likely blow up your car but if it doesn't blow up your car then it'll probably poison you to death

- Liquid Hydrogen is also very, very cold. A spill could give you frost bite in a few milliseconds

Hydrogen (or water based) engines is a good dream, but it's a pipe dream that's not very likely to ever happen.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
him and ISIS have same views about Islam and its teachings.

Both are best at cherry picking their facts and running with it.

both of them don't call people as true muslims if they don't agree with their interpretation of islam.
I love how he rips social and world fuck ups but he really has to be educated on the Real deals like religion. Best way to troll ***** is by using facts.

I can't get a read on the ****, he bags media but then play media when it comes to religions.

In saying That, I'd love to give him a big Arab smack.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
He's a bit of a dick and a major troll. He's gay but is very anti-gay marriage. He's one of the key people responsible for the alt-right movement. He lives to piss people off. He runs a news site that is just full of fake news and propaganda.

That said, some of the things he says are accurate and if he can make money off his trolling then fuck it.
no he's not

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The opera house is great. No other structure like it in the world. Milo

Not just an attention whore. Kinda a pied piper for truth deficient, angry, terrified people mo. But yeah, he’s free to speak his “mind”

He’s a walking pro wrestling promo. But he’s also dangerous imho!
I am confident I could demolish him, in facts and trolling, and without using a swear just as a final money shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.