Milo Yiannopoulos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
milo is great at what he does, he is the rockstar hitman of the right.

Like he told Bolt, he’s using the lefts weapons against themselves. The allegations and slander and the free reign to make jokes about the other side whilst the right behave in civilised sensibilities. The Andrew Bolts.

Milo is the one bursting through the door to the left clubhouse with a chainsaw and an ace. He appeals to the young right sided mindset.
He’s intelligent
He’s funny
He’s crude.
But he is a one man army unto himself.

The right is mobilising some intelligent identities behind them. Milo is the provocateur of the group.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do you know about white nationalists?

Most are reasonable people. They have been demonised. They simply want a place somewhere in the world where they can retain their culture and identity. Arabs have this, Asians and Africans do too.
Europe/White places are under constant pressure to sell themselves out to multiculturalism and to feel guilty to who they are.

And you can trust me when I say they lay a lot of the blame at the foot of the Zionists.
David Dukes ‘my awakening’ is like the Bible of Zionist awareness.
I don't give a fuck about colour obviously. I just hate pushy loud mouthed motherfuckers who want the whole world to follow their ideals.

Give me freedom or give me death.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you know about white nationalists?

Most are reasonable people. They have been demonised. They simply want a place somewhere in the world where they can retain their culture and identity. Arabs have this, Asians and Africans do too.
Europe/White places are under constant pressure to sell themselves out to multiculturalism and to feel guilty to who they are.

And you can trust me when I say they lay a lot of the blame at the foot of the Zionists.
David Dukes ‘my awakening’ is like the Bible of Zionist awareness.
Oddly enough I somewhat understand that point. There is many cultures that stick to their own yet if white people do it it's seen as racist.

But at the same time it's generally based on irrational fears like "white genocide". They're afraid rather white people will disappear through breeding. The problem with this is:

1) people aren't forced to have interracial relationships. You can choose who you breed with

2) white is a skin colour, not a culture. If your skin colour changes, no one dies

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As i said just a perspective( some find it difficult to understand that posting something doesn't mean you completely agree with it, but then those people think Hitler was left wing)

But the bit that stuck with me is "Fascism has exhausted its right to be heard out, to be treated as a political equivalent to other ideologies." And it has exhausted it, it shouldn't be heard at all.
Na it’s he fact you wanna use facebook as a source and proof right wingers attacked a lefty for no apparent reason lol. There’s many many Facebook posts where righties claim this why not be equal and post them all lol.
Also stop trying to incite violence. Before you say omg where did I say to attack. I’ll refer you back to your comment about how you don’t actually need to say the words attack to be inciting violence which I’ve said on many occasions before to which I agree. So with that in mind, your posts and justifications and hypocrisies all put together form an obvious lust for inciting violence against those whom you deem deserving of violence. Even though you’re just as cancerous and bigoted as the people you claim to be less than you.
P.s you’re also now able to legally get married and get kharra on your zeb. Hopefully you’ll gen less sexually frustrated from now on.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
milo is great at what he does, he is the rockstar hitman of the right.

Like he told Bolt, he’s using the lefts weapons against themselves. The allegations and slander and the free reign to make jokes about the other side whilst the right behave in civilised sensibilities. The Andrew Bolts.

Milo is the one bursting through the door to the left clubhouse with a chainsaw and an ace. He appeals to the young right sided mindset.
He’s intelligent
He’s funny
He’s crude.
But he is a one man army unto himself.

The right is mobilising some intelligent identities behind them. Milo is the provocateur of the group.
The guy is good at his job, I prefer listening to him when he’s actually talking in a serious manner though rather than the entertainer. Not someone I completely agree with either, he’s proclaiming now that if you don’t allow gay marriage there’s no point it’s unecessary and cruel, he’s essentially taken the lefts stance on gay marriage however he at least added that religious freedoms should be completely protected if gay marriage is allowed. But this is coming from a half Jewish Catholic. So I have no idea.
But the best part about him is he does bring out the hypocrisies from the left and it’s glorious to witness, it’s also hilarious I saw some Sydney protest YouTube videos of the lefties that showed up, and they literally were mostly white, mostly little university students that are actually quite dumb and closed minded and men that are going through mid life crisis lol. You had one guy getting cut coz they arrested a violent protestor proclaiming it’s free speech we can say what we want yet trying to close down a free speech show lol. I mean these people clearly aren’t the smartest of the batch. And that’s where the answer lies as to why this radical left is rising. It’s a dumb illogical politically ideology but it’s easy to follow it’s easy to close your mind so dumb people are attracted to it coz they don’t need to use their brains to figure out facts for themselves, they just read smh, abc, cnn and co and say oh that’s so true let’s go kill whites.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy is good at his job, I prefer listening to him when he’s actually talking in a serious manner though rather than the entertainer. Not someone I completely agree with either, he’s proclaiming now that if you don’t allow gay marriage there’s no point it’s unecessary and cruel, he’s essentially taken the lefts stance on gay marriage however he at least added that religious freedoms should be completely protected if gay marriage is allowed. But this is coming from a half Jewish Catholic. So I have no idea.
But the best part about him is he does bring out the hypocrisies from the left and it’s glorious to witness, it’s also hilarious I saw some Sydney protest YouTube videos of the lefties that showed up, and they literally were mostly white, mostly little university students that are actually quite dumb and closed minded and men that are going through mid life crisis lol. You had one guy getting cut coz they arrested a violent protestor proclaiming it’s free speech we can say what we want yet trying to close down a free speech show lol. I mean these people clearly aren’t the smartest of the batch. And that’s where the answer lies as to why this radical left is rising. It’s a dumb illogical politically ideology but it’s easy to follow it’s easy to close your mind so dumb people are attracted to it coz they don’t need to use their brains to figure out facts for themselves, they just read smh, abc, cnn and co and say oh that’s so true let’s go kill whites.

You said the magical words. Time for some NOFX

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Na it’s he fact you wanna use facebook as a source and proof right wingers attacked a lefty for no apparent reason lol. There’s many many Facebook posts where righties claim this why not be equal and post them all lol.
Also stop trying to incite violence. Before you say omg where did I say to attack. I’ll refer you back to your comment about how you don’t actually need to say the words attack to be inciting violence which I’ve said on many occasions before to which I agree. So with that in mind, your posts and justifications and hypocrisies all put together form an obvious lust for inciting violence against those whom you deem deserving of violence. Even though you’re just as cancerous and bigoted as the people you claim to be less than you.
P.s you’re also now able to legally get married and get kharra on your zeb. Hopefully you’ll gen less sexually frustrated from now on.
Just so much dumb soo soo much

Poor thing has really taken the SSM decision to heart

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just so much dumb soo soo much

Poor thing has really taken the SSM decision to heart
I’m just happy that you can shut the fuck about how you feel so bad for gays and what not and you can finally legally marry another dude whilst sodomising him and yelling sexual arousig words like ‘omg fuck me like a bigot you intolerant sodomiser Yesssss!’
Don’t be ashamed if you’re gay, it’s not like you have a masculine image to protect lmao.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For such a masculine male you spend an awful lot of time being a beta bitch "trying" to exert your weakness over others
Lolllllll it’s not fair how your intellectual superior brain is able to burn me with a comeback like that.
You’re ‘actually’ exerting your intellectulality all over this bitch

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched that movie back when I was 15 lol.
Funny movie that one, when i saw 'pig vomit' in saving private ryan(it was released like a year after private parts), the second i heard his voice i started laughing, half the cinema just turned around and stared at me :laughing::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.